Freedom 360 Swivel Tri-base with Suction Cups
Order now to ship.
☑️ Express delivery: Next business day in EU (UPS Express).
☑️ Quick dispatch: Current usual order delay 0-1 business days if in stock.
☑️ Five-star professional packaging: Your order will arrive safe.
☑️ #1 360 VR store in EU: Best range of products, 99% of items always in stock.
☑️ We are here since 2011: Best experience and advice in industry.
☑️ We use the products we sell: We are the same 360/VR maniacs like you are.
☑️ Best customer support. Thousands of happy customers, hundreds of 5* reviews.
☑️ Responsible during the pandemic: We are 100% healthy and operational.
☑️ Warranty and repairs. We are the official EU warranty/repair center for Nodal Ninja/Fanotec.
Outside EU: You will pay no VAT but import fees and taxes might be imposed by your country.
EU B2B: No VAT if you have a VAT ID and contact us before payment.
The Freedom 360 Swivel Tri-base lets you use the unique suction cups mounted on flat and curved surfaces. This is achieved by each suction installed independently which allows it to be angled separately to fit your gear onto smooth surfaces such as windows, cars and similar. The triple suction cups offer a level of redundancy over single cup mounts, protecting your gear and making the tri-base safer to use. The ball head is removable and you can connect other equipment straight to the base plate via 3/8 tapped holes. One Freedom 360 Swivel Tri-base mount will hold a 360 camera up to about 2kg in any direction (vertically more of course) and two tri-base suction cups with super clamps will hold a pole securely in place (i.e. a 2-point mount on a car).
Use common sense when using the suction cup. Horizontal and tilted use is at your own risk and always use with caution. Holding the equipment tilted and/or horizontally lowers the maximum load capacity. In a case of usage that is not fully vertical always test the setup first. Use good safety practices, including safety cables, especially if you rig the rig above crowds.
We are in no way responsible for unsafe practices when using this suction cup, or should the item become damaged or break for whatever reason. Use at your own risk.
- Place the tri-base mount on a smooth, clean and dry surface, suitable for suction mounts
- Make sure each suction cup sits as flat as possible on the surface
- Press down on the base plate right above the suction cup to ensure good contact between the suction cup and the surface
- Lock each suction cup
- Keep the clamping plate parallel by turning the two screws equally. Tighten the ball with about half turn of the outer screw with the 4mm hex tool, don’t overtighten.
- Attach your equipment to the 3/8-16 bolt on the ball head. Tighten it against the black tri-wing knob
- Orient your gear to its final position
- Use your fingers to tighten all three 3/8 bolts around the white ball head
- Use the 5/16 Allen Key Tool to tighten one (1) of the 3/8 bolts by no more than half a turn. A quarter turn is usually enough. Over-turning will cause damage to the Delrin ball, and should not be necessary to get a good grip
- Unlock all 3 suction cups
- Lift the lip on each suction cup to release it from the surface
Remove the three 3/8" bolts to remove the ball head assembly completely. Use the 3/8" threaded holes to mount your equipment directly to the base plate. You can reconfigure the tri-base ball head for underslung mounting if necessary.
- Swivel Tri-base suction cup
- 6.35mm thick black-anodized aluminium base
- 38mm Delrin ball head with 3/8" male connector
- Weight: 0.872 kg
- Footprint: 23cm
- Height: 9cm (to flat base), 13.5cm (top of ballhead)
- 7.9mm (5/16in) and 4mm Allen hex tool included
Some photos are illustrative only: F360, cameras, tripod, monopod, super clamp etc. are not included.
Freedom 360 Patent Pending