Google Street View Package: Nodal Ninja R20 GTP V2 Sigma 8mm Canon + Lens + Backpack + Tripod + PTGUI
|Stock availability||In stock - This item will be shipped from our own warehouse in EU. |
|Stock availability||In stock - Ships in 3 business days.|
More information about shipping.
SPECIAL PRICE ONLY AVAILABLE TO PANO SOCIETY CUSTOMERS*
Always in stock. You will receive your license via email after payment - usually within minutes or in maximum 1-2 business days if something needs to be confirmed manually. No shipping needed. We are an official seller of this software, connected to the licensing system of the vendor. This guarantees you will receive your license as soon as possible, for the best price and for the latest actual version of the program.
* THIS SPECIAL PRICE IS ONLY OFFERED TO OUR CUSTOMERS: This price is only available to Pano Society customers who have purchased (or are purchasing in the same order) a panorama head, telescopic pole or a workshop in the last 6 months.
|Stock availability||Unknown availability - Contact us for more information.|
|Stock availability||In stock in our external warehouse - When you place your order in Europe this item will be transferred to our warehouse in Europe within 4-10 business days and then shipped to you from here. |
More information about shipping.
|Stock availability||In stock soon - This item is currently on the way to our warehouse in and will be in stock in a few days. We recommend that you place your order as soon as possible to reserve the item. If reserved, we will directly ship it to you instead restocking.|
More information about shipping.
This is a package for Google Street View which includes a Nodal Ninja R20 V2 Google kit, Sigma 8mm F3.5 fisheye lens for Canon cameras, a compact tripod, a professional photo backpack and PTGUI stitching software.
- Nodal Ninja Ultimate R20 Google GTP V2 Sigma 8mm Canon Panoramic Head for Street View (fir)
- Sigma 8mm F3.5 fisheye lens for Canon that allows you to take a virtual tour using 4 shots. The lens comes with 4 year warranty applicable with Panosociety and 1 year international warranty.
- Manfrotto MK CompactLT-BK compact tripod with an integrated ball head, black
- Manfrotto professional Pro Light photo backpack PL-3N1-35
- PTGUI PRO stitching software license
- DOES NOT include a camera (any Canon DSLR camera with EF mount is compatible, you will get best results with any Canon camera with APS-C sensors, but you can also use a any full frame Canon camera)
This is a Google recommendation. Nodal Ninja Ultimate R20 Static Tilt Head is a successor of the fenomenal Nodal Ninja Ultimate R10, only smaller and lighter, with all key features and Google requirements preserved. R20 is a single row panoramic head designed for use with circular and full frame fisheye lenses. It's one of the smallest, lightest precision panoramic photography tripod heads on the market. Nodal Ninja R20 is a single row panoramic head designed for use with circular and full frame fisheye lenses. R20 tilt is fixed at 7.5º above horizon as recommended by Google. The 90 degree Rotator Mini V2 for horizontal rotation is included as well. The included lens ring mounts directly onto the lens itself freeing up the camera. Different cameras can be use on the same lens without adjusting any settings. Also included is integrated spirit level. The items comes fully assembled - all you need to do is to clamp the lens ring into the clamp.
The spirit level and compass are included for free in the Google version.
Introducing the New Lens Ring "V2"
Settings for Google:
- Static Tilt - lens will point 7.5 degrees upwards (this is the default configuration of this item)
- Rotator mini V2 4x 90º (preinstalled) - note: there is a hex screw on underside of rotator. Use included hex key to tighten or lossen to achieve desired rotator tension.
- When mounting your lens ring to the clamp on the panorama head make sure you set the right shift according the information below. If you use the plastic stop (included for free in our warehouse with every Google package), your panorama head will set up automatically. However we do ask customers to double check the settings:
- R20 with NEW V2 Rail settings for Canon 8-15 F4 with V2 lens ring = 2.5
- R20 with NEW V2 Rail settings for Sigma 8mm F3.5 for Canon with V2 lens ring = 0.9
- R20 with NEW V2 Rail settings for Sigma 8mm F3.5 for Nikon with V2 lens ring = 1.85
- R10 with NEW V2 Rail settings for Canon 8-15 F4 with V2 lens ring = 2.1
- R10 with NEW V2 Rail settings for Sigma 8mm F3.5 for Canon with V2 lens ring = 0.45
- R10 with NEW V2 Rail settings for Sigma 8mm F3.5 for Nikon with V2 lens ring = 1.4
- R10 Rail settings for Canon 8-15 F4 = 1.8
- R10 Rail settings for Sigma 8mm F3.5 for Canon = 0.85
- R10 Rail settings for Sigma 8mm F3.5 for Nikon = 1.4
Nodal Ninja Ultimate R20 Features and Highlights
- Integrated level and compass
- Arca Swiss Compatible quick release design.
- Two precise tilting options (2.5 and 7.5 degrees) for use under different applications
- Rolling the camera/lens in any position including the popular 0, 60 and 90 degree positions.
- Lens clamp permanently mounted to lens making reproducible mounting possible, and much quicker to set up.
- Different cameras can be used on the same lens without adjusting any settings.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Mount directly to a monopod or high pole.
- Much easier to use than Nodal Ninja 3 and 4 Series
- Small nadir footprint
Rotator Mini V2 Features and Highlights (introduced June 2015)
- NEW: Blue locking knob for use on pole and for horizontal use
- NEW: More detent options for 120, 90, 72, 60, 45, 36, 30, 25.7, 18, 15, 12 and 10 shots per 360 degrees, Interchangeable detent ring (buy separately to change detent interval, one ring already preinstalled for 90 degrees as regired by Google)
- Compact and lightweight
- 46mm diameter and only 88g (vs 225g for RD5 Advanced Rotator)
- Smooth rotation with lubricated bearings
R20 Package Includes
- Nodal Ninja R20 Panoramic Head with 7.5º upwards tilt required by Google
- Lens Ring V2 for Canon 8-15mm F/4.0 lens consisting of: Metal lens ring clamp, inner plastic insert and arca-swiss compatible plate. All necessary tools and a guide to install to your lens are included.
- Rotator Mini V2 with 90º preinstalled detent ring (4 stops per 360 degrees as required by Google)
- Integrated spirit level and compass
- 3/8"-1/4" thread tripod adapter
- Hex keys
- Misc parts
Notes: images shown may vary slightly from actual product
NOT compatible with Nodal Ninja 3/4/5, Ultimate M1 or the Quick Mount Mini.
Testimonial from Google's Operations Lead: "Thank you for the product update and the impecable customer service you provide us and our GTP's.... It really shows that Nodal truly stands behind their product and customer service."
We Also Recommend