Nodal Ninja R10 Package for Google Photographers - Without Lens Ring
|Stock availability|| CURRENTLY IN STOCK, EXPRESS SHIPPING AVAILABLE - This stok information is always obtained in real time when page is loaded. The item is physically available in our warehouse in Europe and ships in 24 hours after receiving your payment. The express shipping usually takes just 1 business day in the EU free trade zone or sometimes 2 days if you happen to live in a remote area. The shipping time out of the EU free trade zone is usually between 2 days to countries nearby and 2 weeks to some remote countries. See details|
|Stock availability||IN STOCK - Ships in 3 business days.|
More information about shipping.
Always in stock. You will receive your license via email after payment - usually within minutes or in maximum 1-2 business days if something needs to be confirmed manually. No shipping needed. We are an official seller of this software, connected to the licensing system of the vendor. This guarantees you will receive your license as soon as possible, for the best price and for the latest actual version of the program.
|Stock availability||Unknown availability - Contact us for more information.|
This item is not in stock but that's great news for you! You will get a fresh new item from the factory. We fetch new items from the factory several times a month and we ship them as soon as they arrive. With our established processes we will make sure that you will wait as little time as possible. No need to hesitate anymore. In our store you have a guarantee that the item has not been sitting on a seller shelf for months or years. We rotate stock very often! For detailed time estimate please contact us.
Previous stock temporarily sold out
Previous stock temporarily sold out
We now have incoming stock expected to arrive in a few days
Place your order now to ship soon!
If current restocking is sold out the information on this page will change and future orders may ship in 4-10 business days from date of order
(this information is real stock information obtained when the page was loaded)
You can find Nodal Ninja manuals here. Let us know if you need help.
NODAL NINJA WARRANTY ON ROBOTICS: 2 YEARS.
IMPORANT EARLY BIRD PREORDER NOTES - WE DISPATCH ALL PREORDERS IN THE ORDER IN WHICH THEY ARE PLACED. THE EXPECTED SHIPPING DATE FOR ORDERS RECEIVED TODAY IS BEGINNING OF MACH 2019.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! CONTACT US IF NOT SATISFIED.
NODAL NINJA 5 YEAR WARRANTY (2 YEARS FOR POLES AND LENSES).
NODAL NINJA FACTORY IRREGULAR ITEMS COME WITH 5 YEAR WARRANTY.
Factory Irregular - Get this discounted product while stock lasts! New and unused. Produced at low quantities at factory or the production has halted already. Bears a hidden "Factory Irregular" or "FIR" sign. Some of the units show minor signs of irregularity in the finish/coating which are usually very hard to find. Fully functional and with full 5 year warranty (2 years for poles and lenses) and with full money back guarantee as all other Nodal Ninja regular products.
GoPro decided to kill the well-respected Kolor products with 14 year history on September 14th, 2018, only three years after acquiring the brand in 2015. R.I.P. KOLOR, YOU WILL STAY IN OUR HEARTS FOREVER. WE WISH ALL THE BEST TO THE TEAM IN THEIR NEXT ADVENTURES.
Recommended by Google. This was NASA's choice as well for shooting VR aboard their upcoming mission to the International Space Station. All products are backed by our industry leading support. R10 is one of the smallest, lightest precision heads on the market, built exclusively for Google Street View program. Great precision allows repeatable results and stitching. Nodal Ninja products are built with the highest quality materials, ensuring you the highest quality imagery. R10 is a single row panoramic head designed for use with circular and full frame fisheye lenses. R10 tilt is fixed at 7.5º as recommended by Google. The 90 degree Rotator Mini is included as well. Ring clamps can be mounted directly onto the lens itself freeing up the camera. Different cameras can be use on the same lens without adjusting any settings. Also included is free external spirit level and compass.
This package is the same item as Google Nodal Ninja R10 with Rotator Mini V2 but without the lens ring. Purchasing the package without a lens ring only makes sense if you already own a proper ring for your lens.
Free compass, level and a stop plate is included in the Google package. We are selling a new improved version (January 2015 design).
Settings for Google:
- Static Tilt - lens will point 7.5 degrees upwards (this is the default configuration of this item)
- Rotator mini 4x 90º (preinstalled) - note: there is a hex screw on underside of rotator. Use included hex key to tighten or lossen to achieve desired rotator tension.
- Rail settings for Sigma 8mm F3.5 for Nikon = 1.4
- Rail settings for Sigma 8mm F3.5 for Canon = 0.85
Features and Highlights
- Arca Swiss Style quick release design.
- 3 precise tilting options (0, +/- desired deg) for use under different applications.
- Modular design. Change to other tilt options by changing the vertical rail.
- Rolling the camera/lens in any position including the popular 0, 60 and 90 degree positions.
- Lens clamp permanently mounted to lens making reproducible mounting possible, and much quicker to set up. (Lens ring sold separately)
- Different cameras can be used on the same lens without adjusting any settings.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Mount directly to a monopod or high pole.
- Much easier to use than Nodal Ninja 3 and 4 Series
- Small nadir footprint
Rotator Mini Features and Highlights
- Compact and lightweight
- 46mm diameter and only 88g (vs 225g for RD5 Advanced Rotator)
- Smooth rotation with lubricated bearings
- Interchangeable detent ring (buy separately to change detent interval)
- Rotator lock for use on pole (use the attached hex key to lock)
- 90 degree (4 stops per 360 degrees) - This is the detent interval required by Google
- IMPORTANT: THIS LISTING DOES NOT INCLUDE LENS RING
- Nodal Ninja R10 Panoramic Head with 7.5º upwards tilt required by Google
- Rotator Mini with 90º preinstalled detent ring (4 stops per 360 degrees as required by Google)
- Comass and spirit level (included for free only in Google packages)
- Attractive foam lined case with dual zippers
- 3/8"-1/4" thread tripod adapter
- Hex keys
- Misc parts
Notes: images shown may vary slightly from actual product
NOT compatible with Nodal Ninja 3/4/5, Ultimate M1 or the Quick Mount Mini.
NOT INCLUDED - LENS RING
Testimonial from Google's Operations Lead "Thank you for the product update and the impecable customer service you provide us and our GTP's.... It really shows that Nodal truly stands behind their product and customer service."
We Also Recommend
Nodal Ninja Ultimate R10 Google GTP V2 Panoramic Head for Street View
Nodal Ninja Lens Ring V2 - Canon 8-15mm - With Control Access (Factory Irregular)