Nodal Ninja Mecha E2 Motor + C1 ControllerThis product is in high demand.
Next batch will ship April 16 (estimated).
Order now to reserve, limited availability.
Motor E2 motorized rotator for the Nodal Ninja Mecha system. The motorized rotator head will support up to 4kg, including panoramic head. You can use it with NN4/5, NN6, M1/M2, R1, R10, RS2 Nodal Ninja panoramic heads (sold separately) and with dual camera stereo setups.
Mecha motors are lightweight, quiet and power efficient. Together with the Single Axis Controller C1 (F9910), it automates the panning axis of Nodal Ninja heads. Together with accessories sold separately (under development) this bundle can form a motorized pan and tilt head for multi-row application. E2 Rotator is designed as the lower rotator for a dedicated dual axis model. An vertical assembly with integrated rotator, controller and power will be available to be added to complete the unit.
- Supports 4kg, including panoramic head, strong enough for dual camera stereo setups
- Compact and light weight for the load rating
- Weight 645g
- Dimensions 126 x 48 x 51 mm
- Supports one Mecha rotator.
- Compact controller with built in battery and charger.
- Two NCR18650GA 7.2v 3300mAh high capacity batteries.
- WIFI remote control for smartphones, tablets, PCs by using simple web page interface.
- Supports linking and controlling multiple controllers via WIFI, connection via a wifi access point, over the air firmware upgrade and remote control over the internet.
- 3 buttons to run presets stored in the memory, which can be configured via the web page inteface.
- 5 LEDs to indicate the remaing battery capacity.
- CAM port with opto-isolated trigger for focus and shutter release.
- Multipurpose AUX port (to be implemented with future firmware upgrade) for shutter confirmation, Radio Frequency Start/Stop remote trigger, wired Start/Stop trigger or IR remote emitter etc.