Nodal Ninja 6 E2 Mecha with Nadir Adapter - Automatic Robotic Panoramic HeadThis product is in high demand.
Next batch will ship June 25 (estimated).
Order now to reserve, limited availability.
Dual axis pan tilt 360/VR panoramic head solution from Nodal Ninja / Fanotec with full automation of both axis. Design based on NN6 with Nadir Adapter, with 2 Mecha E2 Rotators and 2 C1 Controllers which are wirelessly linked together. Mecha motors are lightweight, quiet and power efficient.
- Lower rotator supports 4kg, including panoramic head, strong enough for dual camera stereo setups
- Upper rotator supports weights as per specifications image, don't forget to count both camera and lens
- Compact and light weight for the load rating
- Weight 645g
- Dimensions 126 x 48 x 51 mm
- Supports one Mecha rotator.
- Compact controller with built in battery and charger.
- Two NCR18650GA 7.2v 3300mAh high capacity batteries.
- WIFI remote control for smartphones, tablets, PCs by using simple web page interface.
- Supports linking and controlling multiple controllers via WIFI, connection via a wifi access point, over the air firmware upgrade and remote control over the internet.
- 3 buttons to run presets stored in the memory, which can be configured via the web page inteface.
- 5 LEDs to indicate the remaing battery capacity.
- CAM port with opto-isolated trigger for focus and shutter release.
- Multipurpose AUX port (to be implemented with future firmware upgrade) for shutter confirmation, Radio Frequency Start/Stop remote trigger, wired Start/Stop trigger or IR remote emitter etc.
- 2x Nodal Ninja Mecha E2 Rotator
- 2x Nodal Ninja Mecha C1 Controller
- NN6 rails (vertical, horizontal, upper; assembled)
- NN6 nadir adapter
- NN6 camera plate
- 1.2m Long Shutter Release Cable for Dual-Axis Mecha
Weight: 2.4kg (of the entire kit - without case and without spare parts)
This kit is a fully functional robotized Nodal Ninja 6 E2. No other parts needed.