Nodal Ninja Ultimate R10 Google GTP V2 Sigma 8mm Canon Panoramic Head for Street View (fir)
|Stock availability||IN STOCK - Ships the same or next business day. |
|Stock availability||IN STOCK - Ships in 3 business days.|
More information about shipping.
SPECIAL PRICE ONLY AVAILABLE TO PANO SOCIETY CUSTOMERS*
Always in stock. You will receive your license via email after payment - usually within minutes or in maximum 1-2 business days if something needs to be confirmed manually. No shipping needed. We are an official seller of this software, connected to the licensing system of the vendor. This guarantees you will receive your license as soon as possible, for the best price and for the latest actual version of the program.
* THIS SPECIAL PRICE IS ONLY OFFERED TO OUR CUSTOMERS: This price is only available to Pano Society customers who have purchased (or are purchasing in the same order) a panorama head, telescopic pole or a workshop in the last 6 months.
|Stock availability||Unknown availability - Contact us for more information.|
Previous stock temporarily sold out
Place order now to ship in 4-10 business days
Future orders ship in 4-10 business days from date of order
Previous stock temporarily sold out
We now have incoming stock expected to arrive in a few days
Place your order now to ship soon!
If current restocking is sold out the information on this page will change and future orders may ship in 4-10 business days from date of order
NODAL NINJA 5 YEAR WARRANTY (2 YEARS FOR POLES AND LENSES).
NODAL NINJA SOFTWARE DISCOUNTS: Buy a panorama head, pole or attend a workshop from us and enjoy the discounted prices of software.
This is a Google Trusted Photographer (GTP) recommendation. One of the smallest, lightest precision panoramic photography tripod heads on the market. Nodal Ninja R10 is a single row panoramic head designed for use with circular and full frame fisheye lenses. R10 tilt is fixed and needs to be selected during ordering. For this GTP package the tilt is fixed at 7.5º above horizon as recommended by Google. The 90 degree Rotator Mini for horizontal rotation is included as well. The included lens ring mounts directly onto the lens itself freeing up the camera. Different cameras can be use on the same lens without adjusting any settings. Also included is free external spirit level with compass (included for free exclusively for Google Photographers). The items comes fully assembled - all you need to do is to clamp the lens ring into the clamp.
Free compass, level and a stop plate is included in the Google package. We are selling a new improved version (January 2015 design). Comes with the NEW V2 ring which allows full access to controls of the lens.
Introducing the New Lens Ring "V2"
Settings for Google:
- Static Tilt - lens will point 7.5 degrees upwards (this is the default configuration of this item)
Rotator mini 4x 90º (preinstalled) - note: there is a hex screw on underside of rotator. Use included hex key to tighten or lossen to achieve desired rotator tension.
- When mounting your lens ring to the clamp on the panorama head make sure you set the right shift according the information below. If you use the plastic stop (included for free in our warehouse with every Google package), your panorama head will set up automatically. However we do ask customers to double check the settings:
- NEW V2 Rail settings for Canon 8-15 F4 with V2 lens ring = 2.1
- NEW V2 Rail settings for Sigma 8mm F3.5 for Canon with V2 lens ring = 0.45
- NEW V2 Rail settings for Sigma 8mm F3.5 for Nikon with V2 lens ring = 1.4
- Rail settings for Canon 8-15 F4 = 1.8
- Rail settings for Sigma 8mm F3.5 for Canon = 0.85
- Rail settings for Sigma 8mm F3.5 for Nikon = 1.4
Features and Highlights
- Arca Swiss Compatible quick release design.
- 3 precise tilting options (0, +/- desired deg) for use under different applications.
- Modular design. Change to other tilt options by changing the vertical rail.
- Rolling the camera/lens in any position including the popular 0, 60 and 90 degree positions.
- Lens clamp permanently mounted to lens making reproducible mounting possible, and much quicker to set up.
- Different cameras can be used on the same lens without adjusting any settings.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Mount directly to a monopod or high pole.
- Much easier to use than Nodal Ninja 3 and 4 Series
- Small nadir footprint
Rotator Mini Features and Highlights
- Compact and lightweight
- 46mm diameter and only 88g (vs 225g for RD5 Advanced Rotator)
- Smooth rotation with lubricated bearings
- Interchangeable detent ring (buy separately to change detent interval)
- Rotator lock for use on pole (use the attached hex key to lock)
- 90 degree (4 stops per 360 degrees) - This is the detent interval required by Google
- Nodal Ninja R10 Panoramic Head with 7.5º upwards tilt required by Google
- Lens Ring for Sigma 8mm lens for Canon camera consisting of: Metal lens ring clamp, inner plastic insert and arca-swiss compatible plate. All necessary tools and a guide to install to your lens are included.
- Rotator Mini with 90º preinstalled detent ring (4 stops per 360 degrees as required by Google)
- Spirit level (included for free only in GTP packages)
- Attractive foam lined case with dual zippers
- 3/8"-1/4" thread tripod adapter
- Hex keys
- Misc parts
Notes: images shown may vary slightly from actual product
NOT compatible with Nodal Ninja 3/4/5, Ultimate M1 or the Quick Mount Mini.
Testimonial from Google's Operations Lead: "Thank you for the product update and the impecable customer service you provide us and our GTP's.... It really shows that Nodal truly stands behind their product and customer service."
fir = Factory clearance sale in progress. Nodal Ninja R10 is no longer in production and has been replaced by Nodal Ninja R20. Now you have a chance to buy one of the last units of Nodal Ninja R10 for a lower price. These items are new, unopened, fully functional items with full 5 year warranty. Regarding the the FIR mark Manufacturer states that these fir products may show some minor signs or irregularity in how they look or in the finish/coating. The warranty does not cover these irregularities but it is actually very hard to spot these problems due to very high standards of the Nodal Ninja Quality Assurance process.
We Also Recommend
NODAL NINJA Pole Series 3 Complete Bundle 5 (BP3001) - with 9m pole, case, level, guy wire system, tripod adapter and rotator
NODAL NINJA Pole Series 2 Special Bundle (BP2001) - with 6m pole, guy wires, case, level, tripod adapter and rotator
Nodal Ninja Advanced Rotator Panning Clamp PCD5
Nodal Ninja 6 Camera Mounting Plate With Knobs