Pokročilý panoramatický rotátor Nodal Ninja RD8-I
Part in a series of Fanotec's top of the line CNC machined advanced rotators. These rotators combines high precision, ease of use, compactness, light weight and durability. The inner ball bearing construction also provides for very fluid rotation. Changing click stops on-the-fly is ideal in time sensitive situations in which shooting must be completed quickly, such as in shooting high resolution multi-image mosaics or shooting the same scene at different focal lengths.
Features you'll find in this new class of rotators.
- Made from imported premium quality aluminum alloy.
- Precision CNC machined components
- Lubricated bearings for smooth rotation
- Laser engraved markings
- Detent interval (click stop) option can be changed on the fly.
- Detent interval can be changed in seconds on the fly
- Knob for locking rotation
- Retainer wire so you don't lose the knobs
- Ideal for making HDR panos and/or mosaics
- Great in windy locations.
- Small nadir footprint
- Diameter of 62mm provides sufficient precision and stability while keeping the nadir footprint small.
- The unique placement of knobs means that they will never appear in the spherical panos.
- Fine 2.5 degree rotation markings for making high resolution mosaics.
- Compact and light weight - only 347 grams
- 8 different degree stop increments (with equivalent number of stops around) include:
- 20 (18 stops)
- 24 (15 stops)
- 30 (12 stops)
- 36 (10 stops)
- 45 (8 stops)
- 60 (6 stops)
- 90 (4 stops)
- 120 (3 stops)
Weight: 790g (1lb 12oz.)
Metal: Aluminum alloy
Lower assembly dimensions = L 150mm (6") x D 50mm (2")
Upper assembly dimensions = L 160mm (6 1/2") x D 50mm (2") with camera mounting plate
Maximum weight load: 7lbs (3.2kgs)
Ideal working weight load: 3lbs (1.3kgs) note: using heavier loads may cause sagging on upper rotator.
3/8 female thread mount
Demarcations (reference tic marks) every 2.5 degrees on lower rotator, 5 degree tic marks on upper rotator
1ea blue anodized knobs
1ea blue anodized locking knob