Nodal Ninja 3 MKII without lower rotatorIn stock.
Order now to ship.
Nodal Ninja 3 MKII without lower rotator for those of you who already have a rotator and want to mount this panoramic head onto it. Also useful if you want to mount this panoramic head on top of a pole etc.
Welcome to the world of Nodal Ninja 3 Panoramic Tripod Head
Nodal Ninja 3 MKII is the winner of the Editor's Choice Award 2 years in a row as well as the Gold Award, Pixelmania Award, 5 out of 5 ratings from Chasseur Images and Applelinks. The NN3 MKII is best suited for those on the go, a popular choice for Real Estate photographers, hobbyists, hikers and travelers alike. Use for single row and even multi-row. Produce stunning super high resolution panoramas with your point and shoot camera or smaller DSLR's. You can also mount your camera in both landscape (horizontal) and portrait (vertical) orientation.
Nodal Ninja 3 MKII Features
- Size - very small and compact making it easy to carry and stow
- FULL rotation up and down (with smaller cameras and lenses)
- Fits almost all point and shoot cameras from ultra compact to compact and many smaller DSLR's using smaller lenses
- Rubberized metal knurled knobs - This allows for better gripping and feel and gives an enhanced look
- Made to high precision tolerances
Benefits of buying NN3 without rotator
- Useful if you already own a Nodal Ninja rotator
- Useful for attaching NN3 on top of a pole (we recommend mounting using the Quick Mount Mini Adapter System)
This package includes everything from the NN3 MKII starter package except the rotator:
- Nodal Ninja 3 panoramic head (no lower rotator)
- Carrying pouch
- 2nd generation Camera Mounting Plate (CP-CP2)
- 3x Metal Rail Stops for remembering your no-parallax point
- Hex Key + Misc parts