Universal Adjustable Stop Plate for Nodal Ninja R1/R10/R20 Lens Rings
Order now to ship.
An adjustable plastic stop plate to be inserted in from the bottom to the hole of lens ring plate.
Select one of the options during checkout:
- Version for LRP35 (35mm long lens ring plate) (sold out)
- Version for LRP40 (40mm long lens ring plate)
- Version for LRP45 (45mm long lens ring plate)
- Version for LRP45X (45mm long lens ring plate with a protrusion) (* see note below)
- Version for LRP50 (50mm long lens ring plate)
Includes adjustment stops for 4mm, 6mm, two times 8mm, 8.5mm, 9mm, 9.5mm and 10mm.
If you are unsure which LRP you should choose take a look in our Manuals section and find a ring assembly guide to investigate the LRP value of your ring.
* Note: This variant is sold out and no longer in production. In case you order such variant you will automatically receive a metal Arca style stop plate (half of F2106 in our store) as a replacement. This new stop plate can be used for adjusting the lens ring as well, but is more versatile.