Nodal Ninja 3 MKII with RD8-I Advanced Rotator
☑️ We use the products we sell: We are the same 360/VR maniacs like you are.
☑️ Best customer support: Thousands of happy customers, hundreds of 5* reviews.
VAT: The price includes an estimated 20% VAT. Actual VAT will be calculated during checkout.
Outside EU: You will pay no VAT but import fees and taxes might be imposed by your country.
EU B2B: No VAT if you have a VAT ID and contact us before payment.
Nodal Ninja 3 with RD8-I Advanced Rotator is a top of the line panoramic head with 8 different degree stop increments (hence the name of the rotator) and lubricated inner ball bearing for very fluid rotation. It has been designed for high precision, ease of use, compactness, light weight and durability.
Welcome to the world of Nodal Ninja 3 Panoramic Tripod Head
Nodal Ninja 3 MKII is the winner of the Editor's Choice Award 2 years in a row as well as the Gold Award, Pixelmania Award, 5 out of 5 ratings from Chasseur Images and Applelinks. The NN3 MKII is best suited for those on the go, a popular choice for Real Estate photographers, hobbyists, hikers and travelers alike. Use for single row and even multi-row. Produce stunning super high resolution panoramas with your point and shoot camera or smaller DSLR's. You can also mount your camera in both landscape (horizontal) and portrait (vertical) orientation.
Nodal Ninja 3 MKII Features
- SIZE - very small and compact making it easy to carry and stow
- FULL rotation up and down and all-around (with smaller cameras and lenses)
- Fits almost all point and shoot cameras from ultra compact to compact and many smaller DSLR's using smaller lenses
- Rubberized metal knurled knobs - This allows for better gripping and feel and gives an enhanced look
- Made to high precision tolerances
Part in a series of Fanotec's top of the line CNC machined advanced rotators. These rotators combines high precision, ease of use, compactness, light weight and durability. The inner ball bearing construction also provides for very fluid rotation. Changing click stops on-the-fly is ideal in time sensitive situations in which shooting must be completed quickly, such as in shooting high resolution multi-image mosaics or shooting the same scene at different focal lengths.
Features you'll find in this new class of rotators.
- Made from imported premium quality aluminum alloy.
- Precision CNC machined components
- Lubricated bearings for smooth rotation
- Laser engraved markings
- Detent interval (click stop) option can be changed on the fly.
- Detent interval can be changed in seconds on the fly
- Knob for locking rotation
- Retainer wire so you don't lose the knobs
- Ideal for making HDR panos and/or mosaics
- Great in windy locations.
- Small nadir footprint
- Diameter of 62mm provides sufficient precision and stability while keeping the nadir footprint small.
- The unique placement of knobs means that they will never appear in the spherical panos.
- Fine 2.5 degree rotation markings for making high resolution mosaics.
- Compact and light weight - only 347 grams
- 8 different degree stop increments (with equivalent number of stops around) include:
- 20 (18 stops)
- 24 (15 stops)
- 30 (12 stops)
- 36 (10 stops)
- 45 (8 stops)
- 60 (6 stops)
- 90 (4 stops)
- 120 (3 stops)
Weight: 790g (1lb 12oz.)
Metal: Aluminum alloy
Lower assembly dimensions = L 150mm (6") x D 50mm (2")
Upper assembly dimensions = L 160mm (6 1/2") x D 50mm (2") with camera mounting plate
Maximum weight load: 7lbs (3.2kgs)
Ideal working weight load: 3lbs (1.3kgs) note: using heavier loads may cause sagging on upper rotator.
3/8 female thread mount
Demarcations (reference tic marks) every 2.5 degrees on lower rotator, 5 degree tic marks on upper rotator
This package includes:
- Nodal Ninja 3 panoramic head
- Nodal Ninja RD8-I Advanced Rotator
- 2nd generation Camera Mounting Plate (CP-CP2)
- Rail Stops for remembering your no-parallax point
- Hex Key + Misc parts