Nodal Ninja R1 Adjustable Tilt + Rotator RD10 SP + Lens Ring
Order now to ship.
☑️ Best price guarantee! Price lowered in 10 days after purchase? Contact us for credit.
☑️ We are here since 2011: Best experience and advice in industry.
☑️ We use the products we sell: We are the same 360/VR maniacs like you are.
☑️ Best customer support: Thousands of happy customers, hundreds of 5* reviews.
VAT: The price includes an estimated 20% VAT. Actual VAT will be calculated during checkout.
Outside EU: You will pay no VAT but import fees and taxes might be imposed by your country.
EU B2B: No VAT if you have a VAT ID and contact us before payment.
Nodal R1 package with RD10 SP Advanced Rotator and Lens Ring. R1 is a single row panoramic head designed for capturing 360-degree photos with circular and full frame fisheye lenses. RD10 SP is an advanced precision rotator with 10, 15, 36, 60, 90 degree interchangeable detent options and pan lock.
Note: RD10 SP replaces now discontinued RD5 rotator (F1162).
Nodal Ninja R1 Features and Highlights
- Universal for all circular and full frame fisheye lenses
- Arca-Swiss Style quick release design
- 8 precise on-the-fly tilting options (-15, -10, -7.5, -2.5, 0, +5, +7.5, +12.5 deg)
- Rolling the camera/lens in any position including the popular 0, 60 and 90 degree positions
- Lens clamp permanently mounted to lens making reproducible mounting possible, and much quicker to set up
- Different cameras can be used on the same lens without adjusting any settings
- Compact and lightweight
- Mount directly to a monopod or high pole
- Much easier to use than Nodal Ninja 3 and 4 Series
- Small nadir footprint
- Built-in spirit level
Main features of Nodal Ninja Advanced RD10 Rotator
Nodal Ninja RD10 SP Advanced Rotator (replaces older RD5 rotator) is the answer to customer who need a small compact rotator with many options of interchangeable detent intervals. It achieves the best balance of size and versatility.
RD10 SP is a compact and lightweight rotator with 5 options ranging from 90 to 10 degrees that can be changed quickly. Upgrade to 10 options is possible by adding a second plunger/knob. The range of intervals is suitable for fisheye, wide angle and telephoto lenses up to 200mm equivalent focal length.
- Made from imported premium quality aluminum alloy.
- Precision CNC machined components
- Lubricated bearings for smooth rotation
- Laser engraved markings
- Detent interval (click stop) option can be changed on the fly.
- More than 10 kg (22lbs) loading supported.
- Detent interval can be changed in seconds on the fly
- Knob for locking rotation
- Ideal for making 360x180 full spercial panorams
- Great in windy locations
- Very small nadir footprint
- Diameter of 53mm provides sufficient precision and stability while keeping the nadir footprint small.
- The unique placement of knobs means that they will never appear in the spherical panos
- Nodal Ninja R1 Adjustable Tilt Panoramic Head
- Lens Ring for your selected lens consisting of: Metal lens ring clamp, inner plastic insert and arca-swiss style plate. All necessary tools and a guide to install to your lens are included.
- Advanced rotator RD10 with 10, 15, 36, 60 and 90 degree interchangeable detent options and pan lock
- Pouch for carrying
- 3/8"-1/4" thread tripod adapter
- Hex keys
- Misc parts
Weight: 485 grams
Optional Accessories (not included)
- R1/R10 Zenith/Nadir Adapter for taking the down and up shot with Nodal Ninja Ultimate R series heads
- Add a second optional spirit level that allows rotation to the side and back for better viewing
- An external level with a compass
- Add an Arca Swiss rail stop for remembering no parallax point