Nodal Ninja Ultimate R20 Static 2.5/7.5 degrees Tilt Head
Order now to ship.
☑️ Best price guarantee! Price lowered in 10 days after purchase? Contact us for credit.
☑️ We are here since 2011: Best experience and advice in industry.
☑️ We use the products we sell: We are the same 360/VR maniacs like you are.
☑️ Best customer support: Thousands of happy customers, hundreds of 5* reviews.
VAT: The price includes an estimated 20% VAT. Actual VAT will be calculated during checkout.
Outside EU: You will pay no VAT but import fees and taxes might be imposed by your country.
EU B2B: No VAT if you have a VAT ID and contact us before payment.
Nodal Ninja Ultimate R20 Static Tilt Head is a successor of the fenomenal Nodal Ninja Ultimate R10, only smaller and lighter, with all key features preserved. R20 is a single row panoramic head designed for use with circular and full frame fisheye lenses.
This head without a rotator is a great deal if you already have your Ultimate Series rotator or if you are planning to attach the head on top of a monopod or Aerial Pole. In that case you would rotate the whole monopod or pole and therefore no upper rotator is needed. For aerial poles a lower rotator on the ground in recommended.
Key benefits of using R20 compared to R1 or R10:
- Integrated level
Nodal Ninja Ultimate R20 Features and Highlights
- Integrated level
- Arca-Swiss Style quick release design.
- Two precise tilting options (2.5 and 7.5 degrees) for use under different applications
- Rolling the camera/lens in any position including the popular 0, 60 and 90 degree positions.
- Lens clamp permanently mounted to lens making reproducible mounting possible, and much quicker to set up.
- Different cameras can be used on the same lens without adjusting any settings.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Mount directly to a monopod or high pole.
- Much easier to use than Nodal Ninja 3 and 4 Series
- Small nadir footprint
Accessories (not included in this pacakge)
- Ring: The lens ring (not included) mounts directly onto the lens itself freeing up the camera
- Add a Quick Mount Mini System for easy mounting of R20 to the pole
- Nodal Ninja Ultimate R20 Panoramic Head (no rotator and no lens ring)
- Hex keys
- Misc parts