Nodal Ninja Ultimate Mini II
☑️ Express delivery: Next business day in EU (UPS Express).
☑️ Quick dispatch: Orders are currently dispatched in 0-3 business days if in stock.
☑️ Five-star professional packaging: Your order will arrive safe.
☑️ #1 360 VR store in EU: Best range of products, 99% of items always in stock.
☑️ We are here since 2011: Best experience and advice in industry.
☑️ We use the products we sell: We are the same 360/VR maniacs like you are.
☑️ Best customer support. Thousands of happy customers, hundreds of 5* reviews.
☑️ Responsible during the pandemic: We are 100% healthy and operational.
☑️ Warranty and repairs. We are the official EU warranty/repair center for Nodal Ninja/Fanotec.
Outside EU: You will pay no VAT but import fees and taxes might be imposed by your country.
EU B2B: No VAT if you have a VAT ID and contact us before payment.
Features: Arca-Swiss Style Clamp, small, repeatable results, fits to lens not camera
Uses: 360x180 Single-Row Spherical Panoramas, stereo rigs
Cameras: N/A - fit based on lens ring or other Arca-Swiss equipment attached
Lenses: Fisheye approximately 4.5mm to 17mm
The Ultimate Mini Package is the lightest and smallest pano head offered by Nodal Ninja.
Includes rotator mini V2, and QRC-38DS (minor assembly required).
Rotator Mini V2 Features and Highlights (introduced June 2015)
- NEW: Blue locking knob for use on pole and for horizontal use
- NEW: More detent options for 120, 90, 72, 60, 45, 36, 30, 25.7, 18, 15, 12 and 10 shots per 360 degrees
- Compact and lightweight
- 46mm diameter and only 88g
- Smooth rotation with lubricated bearings
- Interchangeable detent ring (buy separately to change detent interval, one ring already preinstalled)
Available Rotator Mini V2 detent ring intervals (1 included detent ring per rotator)
- RM3 - 120 degree (3 stops per 360 degrees)
- RM4 - 90 degree (4 stops per 360 degrees)
- RM5 - 72 degree (5 stops)
- RM6 - 60 degree (6 stops)
- RM8 - 45 degree (8 stops)
- RM10 - 36 degree (10 stops)
- RM12 - 30 degree (12 stops)
- RM14 - 25.7 degree (14 stops)
- RM18 - 20 degree (18 stops)
- RM24 - 15 degree (24 stops)
- RM30 - 12 degree (30 stops)
- RM36 - 10 degree (36 stops)
You need to select one of the options during purchase but if you later need to change the detent interval of your Rotator Mini, simply get one of the Rotator Mini V2 replacement rings for a fraction of the price of the new rotator!