Multi-Camera Remote Shutter Cable Splitter
Order now to ship.
Fanotec Multi-Camera Remote Shutter Cable Slitter safely splits a dual-channel input signal into four dual-channel outputs, allowing to split a remote shutter control input to multiple cameras simultaneously. Onboard double action switch allows you to use it as standalone trigger or to test a camera array quickly.
- All 4 output ports are diode isolated, one camera will not affect another.
- Compatible with cameras that use separate input pins for focus and shutter controls, eg Contax, Canon, Olympus, Hasselblad, Pentax, Nikon, Sigma and Sony.
- Velcro strap for easy mounting to different devices.
- 2 input ports can be daisy-chained to allow tens or hundreds of cameras to be triggered at the same time.
- All ports are equipped with ESD diodes to protect your cameras and controlling device from ESD damages.
- All ports utilise a 3-pole 2.5mm female jack. A remote shutter release cable is required for each camera. An input cable with a 2.5mm plug is also needed, use F9980-1 for MECHA. Cables sold separately.