Nodal Ninja 3 MKII with RD10 SP Advanced RotatorIn stock.
Order now to ship.
Nodal Ninja 3 with RD10 SP Advanced Rotator is a top of the line panoramic head with 8 different degree stop increments (hence the name of the rotator) and lubricated inner ball bearing for very fluid rotation. It has been designed for high precision, ease of use, compactness, light weight and durability.
Welcome to the world of Nodal Ninja 3 Panoramic Tripod Head
Nodal Ninja 3 MKII is the winner of the Editor's Choice Award 2 years in a row as well as the Gold Award, Pixelmania Award, 5 out of 5 ratings from Chasseur Images and Applelinks. The NN3 MKII is best suited for those on the go, a popular choice for Real Estate photographers, hobbyists, hikers and travelers alike. Use for single row and even multi-row. Produce stunning super high resolution panoramas with your point and shoot camera or smaller DSLR's. You can also mount your camera in both landscape (horizontal) and portrait (vertical) orientation.
Nodal Ninja 3 MKII Features
- SIZE - very small and compact making it easy to carry and stow
- FULL rotation up and down and all-around (with smaller cameras and lenses)
- Fits almost all point and shoot cameras from ultra compact to compact and many smaller DSLR's using smaller lenses
- Rubberized metal knurled knobs - This allows for better gripping and feel and gives an enhanced look
- Made to high precision tolerances
Click stop possibilities of the RD10 SP rotator (F1140-1):
5 different degree stop increments are included:
- 10 (36 stops)
- 15 (24 stops)
- 36 (10 stops)
- 60 (6 stops)
- 90 (4 stops)
This package includes:
- Nodal Ninja 3 panoramic head
- Nodal Ninja RD10 SP Advanced Rotator
- 2nd generation Camera Mounting Plate (CP-CP2)
- Rail Stops for remembering your no-parallax point
- Hex Key + Misc parts