Nodal Ninja Ultimate R1 Adjustable Tilt + Rotator Mini V2 + Lens Ring
Order now to ship.
Nodal R1 package with Rotator Mini V2 and Lens Ring. R1 is a single row panoramic head designed for capturing 360-degree photos with circular and full frame fisheye lenses. Rotator Mini V2 is a compact and lightweight rotator ensuring precise 90 degree click stops and pan lock (60 degree detent ring included in the package for free).
Nodal Ninja R1 Features and Highlights
- Universal for all circular and full frame fisheye lenses
- Arca-Swiss Style quick release design
- 8 precise on-the-fly tilting options (-15, -10, -7.5, -2.5, 0, +5, +7.5, +12.5 deg)
- Rolling the camera/lens in any position including the popular 0, 60 and 90 degree positions
- Lens clamp permanently mounted to lens making reproducible mounting possible, and much quicker to set up
- Different cameras can be used on the same lens without adjusting any settings
- Compact and lightweight
- Mount directly to a monopod or high pole
- Much easier to use than Nodal Ninja 3 and 4 Series
- Small nadir footprint
- Built-in spirit level
Rotator Mini V2 Features and Highlights
- The new Rotator Mini V2 for Nodal Ninja Ultimate R1/R10/R20 Series panoramic heads.
- Blue locking knob for use on pole and for horizontal use
- Comes with the default 90 degree click stops configuration (4 shots per 360)
- Can be rebuilt to 120, 90, 72, 60, 45, 36, 30, 25.7, 18, 15, 12 and 10 shots per 360 degrees using detent rings that can be bought separately
- Compact and lightweight
- 46mm diameter and only 88g
- Smooth rotation with lubricated bearings
- Interchangeable detent ring (buy separately to change detent interval, one ring already preinstalled). You can later change the detent interval of your Rotator Mini, simply get one of the Rotator Mini V2 replacement rings for a fraction of the price of the new rotator!
- Compatible with Nodal Ninja RS 1, Ultimate R1/10/R20, Fanotec Foot Plate.
- Nodal Ninja R1 Adjustable Tilt Panoramic Head
- Lens Ring for your selected lens consisting of: Metal lens ring clamp, inner plastic insert and arca-swiss style plate. All necessary tools and a guide to install to your lens are included.
- Rotator Mini V2 with 90 degree click stops (4 shots per 360)
- Pouch for carrying
- 3/8"-1/4" thread tripod adapter
- Hex keys
- Misc parts
Optional Accessories (not included)
- Add a second optional spirit level that allows rotation to the side and back for better viewing
- Rotator Mini V2 detent rings to change the click stop interval of the rotator
- An external level with a compass