Nodal Ninja RD5 Advanced Panoramic Rotator (Factory Irregular)In stock.
Order now to ship.
☑️ We use the products we sell: We are the same 360/VR maniacs like you are.
☑️ Best customer support: Thousands of happy customers, hundreds of 5* reviews.
VAT: The price includes an estimated 20% VAT. Actual VAT will be calculated during checkout.
Outside EU: You will pay no VAT but import fees and taxes might be imposed by your country.
EU B2B: No VAT if you have a VAT ID and contact us before payment.
One of the newest CNC machined advanced rotators by Nodal Ninja.
Typical use: Rotator for Nodal Ninja R1/R10 Ultimate Heads
5 different degree stop increments changeable on-the-fly using outer blue knobs:
(that's where the number 5 in the name comes from):
- 10º (36 stops per 360 degrees)
- 36º (10 stops per 360 degrees)
- 60º (6 stops per 360 degrees)
- 90º (4 stops per 360 degrees)
- 120º (3 stops per 360 degrees)
Nodal Ninja Advanced Rotators combine high precision, ease of use, compactness, light weight and durability. The inner ball bearing construction also provides for very fluid rotation. You can now change click stops on-the-fly. Ideal in time sensitive situations in which shooting must be completed quickly, such as in shooting high resolution multi-image mosaics or shooting the same scene at different focal lengths. The RD5 has 5 different selectable click options suitable for wide angle and standard focal length shooting (approx. 50mm).
Main features of Nodal Ninja Advanced RD5 Rotator
- Made from imported premium quality aluminum alloy.
- Precision CNC machined components
- Lubricated bearings for smooth rotation
- Laser engraved markings
- Detent interval (click stop) option can be changed on the fly.
- More than 10 kg (22lbs) loading supported.
- Detent interval can be changed in seconds on the fly
- Knob for locking rotation
- Ideal for making 360x180 full spercial panorams
- Great in windy locations
- Very small nadir footprint
- Diameter of 53mm provides sufficient precision and stability while keeping the nadir footprint small.
- The unique placement of knobs means that they will never appear in the spherical panos
- Compact and light weight - only 225 grams (8oz)
1x blue anodized knob for setting the clicking angle
1x blue anodized locking knob for preventing rotation
3/8 - 1/4 base thread adapter to support various tripods
Weight: 225 grams (8oz)
Dimensions: Height - 40mm (1 5/8") x Diameter: 53mm (2 1/8")
Maximum weight load: 11kg (22lbs)
Ideal working weight load: approx. 5.5kgs (12lbs)
Metal: Anodized aluminum
Base Color = Non-glare black
Thread = base 3/8", top M6
Demarcations (reference tic marks) every 2.5 degrees
Note: Designed to mount on lower rail systems of current Nodal Ninja's using anti-twist sockets and M6 female thread with supplied 1/4 hex screw.
Compatible with Nodal Ninja R1, R10, R20 and RS-1 panoramic heads.