Multi-Camera Remote Shutter Cable Splitter
Order now to ship.
☑️ Express delivery: Next business day in EU (UPS Express).
☑️ Quick dispatch: Current usual order delay 0-1 business days if in stock.
☑️ Five-star professional packaging: Your order will arrive safe.
☑️ #1 360 VR store in EU: Best range of products, 99% of items always in stock.
☑️ We are here since 2011: Best experience and advice in industry.
☑️ We use the products we sell: We are the same 360/VR maniacs like you are.
☑️ Best customer support. Thousands of happy customers, hundreds of 5* reviews.
☑️ Responsible during the pandemic: We are 100% healthy and operational.
☑️ Warranty and repairs. We are the official EU warranty/repair center for Nodal Ninja/Fanotec.
Outside EU: You will pay no VAT but import fees and taxes might be imposed by your country.
EU B2B: No VAT if you have a VAT ID and contact us before payment.
Fanotec Multi-Camera Remote Shutter Cable Slitter safely splits a dual-channel input signal into four dual-channel outputs, allowing to split a remote shutter control input to multiple cameras simultaneously. Onboard double action switch allows you to use it as standalone trigger or to test a camera array quickly.
- All 4 output ports are diode isolated, one camera will not affect another.
- Velcro strap for easy mounting to different devices.
- 2 input ports can be daisy-chained to allow tens or hundreds of cameras to be triggered at the same time.
- All ports are equipped with ESD diodes to protect your cameras and controlling device from ESD damages.
- All ports utilise a 3-pole 2.5mm female jack. A remote shutter release cable is required for each camera. An input cable with a 2.5mm plug is also needed, use F9980-1 for MECHA. Cables sold separately.