Nodal Ninja Ultimate R10 Head Only (fir)
☑️ Express delivery: Next business day in EU (UPS Express).
☑️ Quick dispatch: Orders are currently dispatched in 0-3 business days if in stock.
☑️ Five-star professional packaging: Your order will arrive safe.
☑️ #1 360 VR store in EU: Best range of products, 99% of items always in stock.
☑️ We are here since 2011: Best experience and advice in industry.
☑️ We use the products we sell: We are the same 360/VR maniacs like you are.
☑️ Best customer support. Thousands of happy customers, hundreds of 5* reviews.
☑️ Responsible during the pandemic: We are 100% healthy and operational.
☑️ Warranty and repairs. We are the official EU warranty/repair center for Nodal Ninja/Fanotec.
Outside EU: You will pay no VAT but import fees and taxes might be imposed by your country.
EU B2B: No VAT if you have a VAT ID and contact us before payment.
Nodal Ninja R10 Static Tilt Head Only with no rotator and no lens ring included. R10 is a single row panoramic head designed for use with circular and full frame fisheye lenses such as the popular Sigma 8mm or Nikon/Nikor 10.5 mm.
This head without a rotator is a great deal if you already have your Ultimate Series rotator or if you are planning to attach the head on top of a monopod or Aerial Pole. In that case you would rotate the whole monopod or pole and therefore no upper rotator is needed. For aerial poles a lower rotator on the ground in recommended.
Difference from Nodal Ninja R1
+ What you are gaining with R10:
- Slightly lower weight
- Reduced cost
- What you are missing with R10:
- Adjustable tilt above or below horizon (R10 has a fixed tilt)
- Built-in spirit level
Each R10 head has a set of 3 built-in static tilt options (0 degree, and +/- 7.5 degrees). It is possible to disassemble the R10 and change the tilt to negative (i.e. change it from +7.5 degrees to -7.5 degrees) or to zero (i.e. no tilt) without any additional purchase. Disassembling the R10 is easy and straightforward but it is not recommended to do it on a regular basis. If you need to change the tilt often buy the Nodal Ninja R1 instead.
Features and Highlights
- Arca-Swiss Style quick release design.
- 3 precise tilting options (0, +/- 7.5 degrees) for use under different applications.
- Modular design. Change to other tilt options by changing the vertical rail.
- Rolling the camera/lens in any position including the popular 0, 60 and 90 degree positions.
- Lens clamp permanently mounted to lens making reproducible mounting possible, and much quicker to set up.
- Different cameras can be used on the same lens without adjusting any settings.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Mount directly to a monopod or high pole.
- Much easier to use than Nodal Ninja 3 and 4 Series
- Small nadir footprint
Required Accessories (not included in this pacakge)
- Ring: The lens ring (not included) mounts directly onto the lens itself freeing up the camera
Optional Accessories (not included)
- Add a Quick Mount Mini System for easy mounting of R10 to the pole
- Add an external R10 level or a level with a compass
- A pole adapter is not needed for R10 as it's equipped with a 3/8" hole at the bottom, unlike Nodal Ninja R1 for which a Pole Adapter is required
- Optional rail stop that is integrated into the Lens Ring Plate
- Nodal Ninja R10 Panoramic Head with 7.5 degree tilt (no rotator and no lens ring)
- Attractive case with dual zippers
- Hex keys
- Misc parts
fir = Factory clearance sale in progress. Nodal Ninja R10 is no longer in production and has been replaced by Nodal Ninja R20. Now you have a chance to buy one of the last units of Nodal Ninja R10 for a lower price. These items are new, unopened, fully functional items with full 5 year warranty. Regarding the the FIR mark Manufacturer states that these fir products may show some minor signs or irregularity in how they look or in the finish/coating. The warranty does not cover these irregularities but it is actually very hard to spot these problems due to very high standards of the Nodal Ninja Quality Assurance process.