Nodal Ninja 3 MKII RD3L with Built-In EZ Leveler IIIn stock.
Order now to ship.
☑️ We use the products we sell: We are the same 360/VR maniacs like you are.
☑️ Best customer support: Thousands of happy customers, hundreds of 5* reviews.
VAT: The price includes an estimated 20% VAT. Actual VAT will be calculated during checkout.
Outside EU: You will pay no VAT but import fees and taxes might be imposed by your country.
EU B2B: No VAT if you have a VAT ID and contact us before payment.
Great solution for those needing a leveling device with their Nodal Ninja 3. You can adjust and fine tune horizon leveling through the use of 3 easy to turn adjustment knobs. Unlike leveling using ball head or tripod legs, leveling remains stationary after each adjustment. This exclusive design combines the NN3 MKII without rotator with the built-in EZ-Leveler-II incorporating three detent options of 6, 8 or 10/30 stops (60, 45, 36/12 degrees). For your selected variant you can choose from the preselected 3 detent options anytime later by simply flipping one of the three detent levers.
Welcome to the world of Nodal Ninja 3 Panoramic Tripod Head
Nodal Ninja 3 MKII is the winner of the Editor's Choice Award 2 years in a row as well as the Gold Award, Pixelmania Award, 5 out of 5 ratings from Chasseur Images and Applelinks. The NN3 MKII is best suited for those on the go, a popular choice for Real Estate photographers, hobbyists, hikers and travelers alike. Use for single row and even multi-row. Produce stunning super high resolution panoramas with your point and shoot camera or smaller DSLR's. You can also mount your camera in both landscape (horizontal) and portrait (vertical) orientation.
Nodal Ninja 3 MKII Features
- SIZE - very small and compact making it easy to carry and stow
- FULL rotation up and down and all-around (with smaller cameras and lenses)
- Fits almost all point and shoot cameras from ultra compact to compact and many smaller DSLR's using smaller lenses
- Rubberized metal knurled knobs - This allows for better gripping and feel and gives an enhanced look
- Made to high precision tolerances
- One knob adjustable resistance for horizontal panning
Benefits of buying the variant with Rotator R-D3L with built-in EZ-Leveler-II
- 3 selectable detent interval options. You can select three different stops
- Detent interval can be changed in seconds by a simple flip of one of three detent levers
- This rotator allows you to adjust the "zero" angle position (level) quickly and easily by the coordinated turning of three leveling knobs
- Without moving the tripod, you can point your panoramic head in any direction. Many users like to take their first shot pointing North for easier reference or when geotagging your images
- Compact and lightweight. This is probably the most compact and lightweight rotator with leveling base built-in, a mere 350g (weight without NN3) and a minimum height of 49.5mm
This package includes:
- Nodal Ninja 3 panoramic head
- R-D3L6-8-10/30 Rotator with incorporated built-in EZ-Leveler-II
- Hard shelled carry case with dual zippers
- 2nd generation Camera Mounting Plate (CP-CP2)
- Rail Stops for remembering your no-parallax point
- Hex Key + Misc parts
the fir status applies only to the panoramic head, not to the rotator