Nodal Ninja RD6 Advanced Panoramic Rotator
☑️ Express delivery: Next business day in EU (UPS Express).
☑️ Quick dispatch: Current usual order delay 0-1 business days if in stock.
☑️ Five-star professional packaging: Your order will arrive safe.
☑️ #1 360 VR store in EU: Best range of products, 99% of items always in stock.
☑️ We are here since 2011: Best experience and advice in industry.
☑️ We use the products we sell: We are the same 360/VR maniacs like you are.
☑️ Best customer support. Thousands of happy customers, hundreds of 5* reviews.
☑️ Responsible during the pandemic: We are 100% healthy and operational.
☑️ Warranty and repairs. We are the official EU warranty/repair center for Nodal Ninja/Fanotec.
Outside EU: You will pay no VAT but import fees and taxes might be imposed by your country.
EU B2B: No VAT if you have a VAT ID and contact us before payment.
Nodal Ninja RD6 Advanced Rotator for Nodal Ninja panoramic heads with 6 different degree stop increments (hence the name) and lubricated inner ball bearing for very fluid rotation. It has been designed for high precision, ease of use, compactness, light weight and durability.
Note: Image shows RD8 which looks similar
Key features of the RD6 advanced rotator
- Premium non-glare black anodized aluminum
- Precision CNC machined components
- Lubricated bearings for smooth rotation
- Laser engraved markings
- Detent interval (click stop) option can be changed on the fly.
- Detent interval can be changed in seconds on the fly
- Knob for locking rotation
- Retainer wire so you don't lose the knobs
- Ideal for making HDR panos and/or mosaics
- Great in windy locations.
- Small nadir footprint
- The unique placement of knobs means that they will never appear in the spherical panos.
Available RD6 rotator detent intervals
|20 (18 stops per revolution)|
|24 (15 stops)|
|30 (12 stops)|
|45 (8 stops)|
|60 (6 stops)|
|90 (4 stops)|
Size and weight
- Small nadir footprint diameter of 60mm
- Height 30mm
- Compact and light weight - only 275 grams
- Maximum load: 3.2kg (this is the maximum weight you should ever put on your RD6)
- Ideal working weight load: Approximately 1.3kg (this is the maximum weight to ensure everything works smoothly and nicely)
- Thread = base 3/8", top M6 Demarcations (reference tic marks) every 2.5 degrees
Included in the package
- RD6 rotator
- 1x anodized knobs
- 1x anodized locking knob for preventing rotation (e.g. when unmounting from tripod)
- Your choice of mounting kit