Nodal Ninja Ultimate M1-S V2 with RD16-II Advanced Rotator
☑️ Express delivery: Next business day in EU (UPS Express).
☑️ Quick dispatch: Current usual order delay 0-1 business days if in stock.
☑️ Five-star professional packaging: Your order will arrive safe.
☑️ #1 360 VR store in EU: Best range of products, 99% of items always in stock.
☑️ We are here since 2011: Best experience and advice in industry.
☑️ We use the products we sell: We are the same 360/VR maniacs like you are.
☑️ Best customer support. Thousands of happy customers, hundreds of 5* reviews.
☑️ Responsible during the pandemic: We are 100% healthy and operational.
☑️ Warranty and repairs. We are the official EU warranty/repair center for Nodal Ninja/Fanotec.
Outside EU: You will pay no VAT but import fees and taxes might be imposed by your country.
EU B2B: No VAT if you have a VAT ID and contact us before payment.
Top-of-the-line Nodal Ninja Ultimate M1-S Modular System is the designers dream come true. It is based on Arca-Swiss Style quick mount system, the industry standard for high end photography. The upper rotator incorporates 7.5 degree positive stops and the lower rotator is the advanced RD16-II (see features below). The M1-S is compatable with all DSLR's and most medium format cameras supporting lenses from ultra wide angle up to approximately 200mm. Precision CNC machined from premium T6061 aluminum and anodized, the M1-L is built with high degree of precision, accuracy, durability to ensure a lifetime of use.
The M1-S is very similar to M1-L except for shorter rail lengths, smaller clamps, lower weight and price. M1-S V2 has been introduced in 2017 and has even smaller clamps and less weight and comes with the QRC35 clamp connecting the lower horizontal and vertical rails for easier and more compact transportation. On top of that the V2 comes with a free vertical rail extension.
Key features of the RD16-II
- Premium non-glare black anodized aluminum
- Precision CNC machined components
- Lubricated bearings for smooth rotation
- Laser engraved markings
- Detent interval (click stop) option can be changed on the fly.
- More than 10 kg (22lbs) loading supported.
- Detent interval can be changed in seconds on the fly
- Knob for locking rotation
- Retainer wire so you don't lose the knobs
- Ideal for making HDR panos and/or mosaics
- Great in windy locations.
- Small nadir footprint
- The unique placement of knobs means that they will never appear in the spherical panos.
- Fine 2.5 degree rotation markings for making high resolution mosaics.
Available RD16-II rotator detent intervals (there are 16 options)
|3.75 (96 stops per 360 degrees)*|
|5 (72 stops)*|
|6 (60 stops)*|
|7.5 (48 stops)|
|10 (36 stops)|
|12 (30 stops)|
|15 (24 stops)|
|18 (20 stops)*|
|20 (18 stops)|
|24 (15 stops)|
|30 (12 stops)|
|36 (10 stops)|
|45 (8 stops)|
|60 (6 stops)|
|90 (4 stops)|
|120 (3 stops)|
*requires dual detent plungers (included)
- QRC-40 (Lower Rotator Quick Release Clamp) Jaw length: 40mm
- MFR-160 Double Dovetail (Lower Rail) Length: 160mm 135g with spirit level
- MFVR-160 Double Dovetail Vertical Rail with Integral QR Clamp (Vertical Rail) 173g plus matching part on the lower rail so the clamp can be attached
- M1 Upper Rotator with 7.5 deg Stops - used for vertical tilting of your camera - 137g
- QRC-40 (Upper Rotator Quick Release Clamp), Jaw length: 40mm
- MFR-160 Double Dovetail (Upper Rail) Length: 170mm 127g with spirit level
- QRC-40A (Upper Rail End Clamp) Jaw length: 40mm 72.5g
- Hex keys and misc parts
- RD16-II Rotator
- DOES NOT INCLUDE CAMERA PLATE! (it is necessary to order a camera plate for your camera or you can use an Arca-Swiss compatible plate you already own)
Upper M1 rotator supports:
- lenses up to 200mm eq. focal length in portrait mode,
- lenses up to 135mm eq. focal length in landscape mode.
Optional Upgrades (sold separately)
Lens ring mount for compatible lenses
Nodal Ninja Ultimate M Nadir adapter
Right Angle Clamp F9131
Parallel Clam F9130
Arca-Swiss Stop plates for remembering the no-parallax-point
Guides and Manuals