Nodal Ninja Lens Ring for Samyang 8mm F2.8 Fisheye I and II for Sony E-Mount V2
Lens ring to mount a fisheye lens to a panoramic head.
Version for Samyang 8mm F2.8 Fisheye I and II for Sony E-Mount V2
Illustrative photo only
This lens ring can be used Nodal Ninja Ultimate R1/R10/R20, Ultimate M, Nodal Ninja RS and arca-swiss style clamps.
Note to users of shaved original Samyang 8mm f/2.8 Fisheye I on full frame sensor cameras. LRP45 causes a larger nadir footprint when mounted on R1/10/20, even though the image quality is not very good at the extreme edge. Customers can ask for swapping it with LRP40 OR just use LRP45 and take a nadir shot for better image quality.
Features and Highlights
- Plastic insert is placed between the outer metal ring and the lens. It is contoured to fit the lens and hence increase area of contact.
- Large clamping area to reduce stress on the lens barrel, reducing the risk of damaging the lens.
- Mounted close to the camera to reduce stress on the lens due to gravity of camera body
- Rolling the camera/lens in any position including the popular 0, 60 and 90 degree positions
- Index marks for every 90 degrees in the front and every 30 degrees at the back for easy alignment of roll of lens.
- Permanently mounted to lens, making reproducible mounting possible, and much quicker to set up.
- Compact and lightweight
- Arca Swiss Style quick release design, can be mounted directly to other compatible systems
- Great for use on a monopod or high pole.
- Easy to install.
- Optional advanced rail stop to remember NPP setting
- A complete Nodal Ninja Ultimate lens ring, consisting of outer metal ring, inner plastic ring and lens ring plate, assembled together, each part customized for your lens type
- Hex keys, misc parts
Note: Always use a proper lens ring for your lens. Improper use of lens ring may cause stress and damage to the lens.