Here is how to purchase without paying VAT (Value Added Tax). You are eligible to a purchase without VAT in one of these two scenarios:
Scenario 1: Sales to outside EU are automatically without VAT (you don't need to do anything)
If you are based outside EU single market space your purchase is automatically processed without VAT.
Scenario 2: B2B Sale to a business inside EU with valid VAT ID
- Register an account with our shop and contact us with your billing information
- We exclusively use European VIES for verification of your registration - http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies/. Note that your billing address, payment source address and shipping address must always match otherwise we might cancel your order. You must be a business registered in EU for VAT. Please check your VAT ID in this registry before contacting us. In specific cases we might require additional documentation from you. The final invoice will be issued in the reverse charge mode (without VAT).
- If everything is ok, we approve your account (this verification happens quickly)
- Then proceed with your order as usual, our system will not add VAT
- You can use any payment method
- Your order will be processed as any other order :)
Our billing and VAT information that will appear on the invoice can be found in Contact page. Note that we are based in Czechia so purchases from within Czechia will always include VAT but you can claim the VAT later at the tax office.