Nodal Ninja 6 E2 Mecha with Nadir Adapter - Automatic Robotic Panoramic Head
☑️ We use the products we sell: We are the same 360/VR maniacs like you are.
☑️ Best customer support: Thousands of happy customers, hundreds of 5* reviews.
VAT: The price includes an estimated 20% VAT. Actual VAT will be calculated during checkout.
Outside EU: You will pay no VAT but import fees and taxes might be imposed by your country.
EU B2B: No VAT if you have a VAT ID and contact us before payment.
Dual axis pan tilt 360/VR panoramic head solution from Nodal Ninja / Fanotec with full automation of both axis. Design based on NN6 with Nadir Adapter, with 2 Mecha E2 Rotators and 2 C1 Controllers which are wirelessly linked together. Mecha motors are lightweight, quiet and power efficient.
- Lower rotator supports 4kg, including panoramic head, strong enough for dual camera stereo setups
- Upper rotator supports weights as per specifications image, don't forget to count both camera and lens
- Compact and light weight for the load rating
- Weight 645g
- Dimensions 126 x 48 x 51 mm
- Supports one Mecha rotator.
- Compact controller with built in battery and charger.
- Two NCR18650GA 7.2v 3300mAh high capacity batteries.
- WIFI remote control for smartphones, tablets, PCs by using simple web page interface.
- Supports linking and controlling multiple controllers via WIFI, connection via a wifi access point, over the air firmware upgrade and remote control over the internet.
- 3 buttons to run presets stored in the memory, which can be configured via the web page inteface.
- 5 LEDs to indicate the remaing battery capacity.
- CAM port with opto-isolated trigger for focus and shutter release.
- Multipurpose AUX port (to be implemented with future firmware upgrade) for shutter confirmation, Radio Frequency Start/Stop remote trigger, wired Start/Stop trigger or IR remote emitter etc.
Important: Long Remote Shutter Release Cable (not included)
The cable ensures camera triggering and focus lock. Any camera supporting a wired remote shutter release cable is compatible with MECHA. The CAM port on the Mecha is compatible with many 2.5mm 3rd party stereo remote shutter cords. You can use your own cable or purchase a cable from us here: Mecha remote shutter cables (LONG). A longer cable is recommended for the dual axis application to ensure the cable does not get tangled.
- 2x Nodal Ninja Mecha E2 Rotator
- 2x Nodal Ninja Mecha C1 Controller
- NN6 rails (vertical, horizontal, upper; assembled)
- NN6 nadir adapter
- NN6 camera plate
Weight: 2.4kg (of the entire kit - without case and without spare parts)
This kit is a fully functional robotized Nodal Ninja 6 E2. No other parts needed.