Nodal Ninja RD8-II Advanced Panoramic Rotator (Factory Irregular)In stock.
Order now to ship.
☑️ Best price guarantee! Price lowered in 10 days after purchase? Contact us for credit.
☑️ We are here since 2011: Best experience and advice in industry.
☑️ We use the products we sell: We are the same 360/VR maniacs like you are.
☑️ Best customer support: Thousands of happy customers, hundreds of 5* reviews.
VAT: The price includes an estimated 20% VAT. Actual VAT will be calculated during checkout.
Outside EU: You will pay no VAT but import fees and taxes might be imposed by your country.
EU B2B: No VAT if you have a VAT ID and contact us before payment.
Nodal Ninja RD8-II Advanced Rotator is designed to be used with the Nodal Ninja Ultimate M2 series panoramic heads.
This batch of RD8-II Factory Irregular has slightly larger friction than regular version.
RD8-II is a top of the line rotator for with 8 precise click stops and lubricated inner ball bearing for very fluid and accurate rotation. It has been designed for especially for telephoto lenses with up to 700mm focal length with camera in landscape or 465mm in portrait orientation.
Key features of the RD8-II
- Premium non-glare black anodized aluminum
- Precision CNC machined components
- Lubricated bearings for smooth rotation
- Laser engraved markings
- Detent interval (click stop) option can be changed on the fly.
- More than 10 kg (22lbs) loading supported.
- Detent interval can be changed in seconds on the fly
- Knob for locking rotation
- Retainer wire so you don't lose the knobs
- Ideal for making HDR panos and/or mosaics
- Great in windy locations.
- Small nadir footprint
- The unique placement of knobs means that they will never appear in the spherical panos.
Available rotator detent intervals
2º (180 stops per 360 degrees)
2.5º (144 stops)
3º (120 stops)
4º (90 stops)
5º (72 stops)
6º (60 stops)
15º (24 stops)
30º (12 stops)
Size and weight
- Diameter: 88 mm
- Height: 33 mm
- Compact and light weight: only 450 grams
- Thread = base 3/8"
Included in the package
- RD8-II rotator
- 2x blue anodized knobs for detent interval setting
- 1x blue anodized locking knob for preventing rotation (e.g. when unmounting from tripod)
- Your choice of NN3/4/5 or Ultimate M mounting kit