☑️ Express delivery: Next business day in EU (UPS Express).
☑️ Quick dispatch: Current usual order delay 0-1 business days if in stock.
☑️ Five-star professional packaging: Your order will arrive safe.
☑️ #1 360 VR store in EU: Best range of products, 99% of items always in stock.
☑️ We are here since 2011: Best experience and advice in industry.
☑️ We use the products we sell: We are the same 360/VR maniacs like you are.
☑️ Best customer support. Thousands of happy customers, hundreds of 5* reviews.
☑️ Responsible during the pandemic: We are 100% healthy and operational.
☑️ Warranty and repairs. We are the official EU warranty/repair center for Nodal Ninja/Fanotec.
Outside EU: You will pay no VAT but import fees and taxes might be imposed by your country.
EU B2B: No VAT if you have a VAT ID and contact us before payment.
Object2VR produces interactive objects and 360° object movies.
- Object VR (virtual reality) movies are the result of a series of images taken of a subject from multiple angles and positions. To create an object movie, simply import an image series (a single row or multiple rows) and then export the movie as Flash,HTML5 and QuickTime VR formats to display on websites, kiosks and mobile devices.
- Interactive objects are made from simple series of images of an object taken from a tripod. You don't need a turntable to create media rich interactive objects. If a product has doors or a lid as in the case or a writing desk for example, capture the image sequence, drop in the light table and let Object2VR bring it to life.
- Fully customize the movie’s user interface.
- Use hotspots to quickly add user interactivity.
- Multiple view states that let the user seamlessly switch between image sets that reveal variations of the object.
- Support for multiple resolutions for faster loading times and higher quality images.
Features only in the Pro and Studio versions
- Image processing
- Unbranded output files (i.e. right click on the resulting exported project does not reveal that it was made with Object2VR)
Features only in the Studio version
- Image capture
- Turntable support
Email - Your will receive your license code to the address you enter when you submit your order
We are connected directly to Garden Gnome so we always sell the latest and newest version there is. Updates are free of charge as long as the main version stays the same, for example from 4.0 to 4.1. If your update is not free you can get it for a discounted price. Contact us.
Volume discount is offered if purchasing more than one license for the same company name. Contact us.
Number of computers
You are entitled to install the license only on as many workstations as you purchased licenses (volume discounts are available). If you are, however, a private person (conducting business or not) you can install the license on up to two of your computers provided that they will only be used by yourself.
The license code is the same for Mac and Windows. If you are changing your computer simply activate the same license on your new computer.
Download Object2VR (shows differences between different Object2VR versions)
Single licenses will be issued to the name of the person ordering
If you are a private person you might use your license on up to two computers. Even if you use the software for business purposes. If you purchase one license only it will be issued to the name of the person ordering, even if the billing address is a company.
Multiple User Licensing for Companies
If you are purchasing a license for a company you need to purchase at least two licenses which are discounted (contact us for bulk pricing).
Upgrades: Contact us if you already own Pano2VR purchased through us and are looking for upgrade options.