- Existing customers: Give 10 EUR your friend, get 10 EUR off your next purchase when they use the gift
Influencers: Contact us for terms and details, special promotions and partnerships for advanced partners, subject to our approval
- Our website generates the highest conversion rates. People who you send here are more likely to buy our products.
PANOSOCIETY™ COMMUNITY TERMS
==== REWARDS ====
Customers: When your friends places an order using your unique code they will get 10 EUR off their purchase, and you will receive 10 EUR off your next order. Win/Win. Minimum order 100 EUR without VAT. The 10 EUR coupons are calculated before VAT is applied (if any), and before shipping. To claim your reward you need to contact us. You can always see the current value of your reward in your dashboard.
Influencers: Earn commissions and get paid. You can also spend the money on our products. If you are a creator or an influencer with a social media following, website with relevant traffic or an access to panoramic photography / VR community, contact us for influencer terms and benefits. To claim your reward contact us based on the information you see in your dashboard.
Minimum payout: 50 EUR (there is no minimum for the first reward, the minimum applies starting with the 2nd reward).
==== Condition to remain active ====
Unpaid rewards older than a year are automatically voided.
==== Eligible products ====
No commission for software, and special sales items and all products other than Nodal Ninja / Fanotec. We reserve right to include other products in the campaign temporarily and to reject any commissions awarded due to system not set up properly. We will try to avoid these situations as much as we can. We use last-click attribution. Your unique code or link must be used to award the sale to you.
==== Promotion Dos and Don’ts ====
- You can choose links, and place them onto your pages and use them in your communications. When your visitors clicks on a link, they will be redirected to our page with discount activated. If these visitors buy something, you will be rewarded with a commission for the sale.
- Self-purchases are accepted! However note that each affiliate has to refer at least 3 different customers (this can include self) to be eligible for reward. This is designed to protect you from your referred customers signing up as community members, claiming your revenue.
- Let your audience know that your links are partner links, either with a page on your website with full disclosure or by including a disclaimer in your content. If you're honest and transparent with your audience, then they will be more likely to trust you and check out your recommendations.
- You must clearly represent yourself and your websites as independent from PanoSociety.
- PPC (Pay-Per-Click) and other types of performance marketing: They are allowed if you direct the traffic to your own website (i.e. landing page).
==== Promotion Restrictions ====
- You may not promote PanoSociety in any way that could be perceived by the public or the press as a joint effort.
- PanoSociety Trademark and logo must not be used improperly in your affiliate promotions.
- Don't make any false promises in your marketing materials and promotional methods.
- You may not post affiliate links to PanoSociety platforms to include our website, our social networking accounts, our forum, etc.
- You must not bid your PPC campaigns on keywords such as Nodal Ninja, PanoSociety, Pano Society or similar, and/or any misspellings or similar alterations of these – be it separately or in combination with other keywords. Such targeting will be considered trademark violation as per these Terms and may lead to immediate suspension of your account without notice.
- "Spamming", use of unsolicited commercial email, postings to non-commercial newsgroups and cross-posting to multiple newsgroups at once is unacceptable.
- You may not advertise in any way that effectively conceals or misrepresents your identity, your domain name, or your return email address.
- "Spam" and similar sites that promote discounts as their main purpose are not allowed.
We supply all the tools to track the sales in the PanoSociety Community (or "Community"). All you have to do is to refer customer to us - and make money. After signing up we will manually approve you. We reserve the right to reject any applications without reason.
All customers and partners are welcome in our Community, private persons or companies. We are also setup to handle EU VAT and companies-as-affiliate scenarios well. All commissions are calculated without VAT and without shipping costs and without discounts. This is because the VAT, discounts and shipping costs are not our true earnings. We need to return VAT to the government, discounts to customers and we need to pay the shipping costs. We are VAT registered in EU/Czechia, VATID CZ7807243037.
All commissions are paid out using self-billing invoices, in accordance to EU VAT tax laws. We will use information that you enter in your profile to issue self-billing invoices. You are fully responsible to follow any applicable laws when providing this information to make sure the self-billing invoices are issued correctly. Self-billing invoices cannot be modified once issued. You hereby agree not to issue any invoices to PanoSociety for any services related to the PanoSociety Friends Affiliate Marketing Program.
Commissions are approved immediately, however they are paid out no less than 45 days after referral funded purchase. This is to prevent overpayments should items purchased from referral be returned.
We reserve the right to reject commissions resulting from any particular sale. This rejection may be temporary or final. Any rejection may be automated by our anti-fraud tools or manual when we see suspicious activity. We are not obliged to disclose reasons for rejection but if you contact us we are open to discuss any particular case. Your long term happiness as a Community member is our priority.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Please read these Terms carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing our Community or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms. By visiting the PanoSociety Friends Affiliate Program and/or any related content, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the these terms and conditions (“Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
All confidential information, including, but not limited to, any business, technical, financial, and customer information, disclosed by PanoSociety during negotiation or the effective term of this Agreement, will remain the sole property of PanoSociety, and you will keep in confidence and not use or disclose such proprietary information without express written permission from us. This does not apply to disclosure of confidential Information that was in the public domain at the time it was communicated, or entered the public domain subsequent to the time it was communicated other than by a breach of these Terms by you; or was generally made available to third parties by PanoSociety without restriction on disclosure; or is required to be disclosed in response to a valid order by a court or other governmental body.
You agree that you are an independent contractor, and you will not be in any any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between you and PanoSociety as a result of using our Community. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on online or offline or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this paragraph.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes. These Terms are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site. If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof). Upon termination all your balance due, credit and unpaid commissions will be void.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about these Terms, general questions and orders should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.