Nodal Ninja 3 NN3 MK3 RMV2 Panoramic Head - Starter Package
by Nodal NinjaIn stock. Ships in 24 hrs.
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
(232.40 € VAT incl.)
Price VAT incl applies Inside European Union. Outside EU = no VAT but you will pay import fees if imposed by your country. If you have EU VAT ID contact us before payment to activate purchases without VAT.
This is the new Nodal Ninja 3 NN3 MK3 with a rich history of 12 years of improvements and research and development. The first version now called NN1 appeared as early as in the year of 2005 and the MK3 was introduced in 2017.
The latest generation "MK3" is created using state of the art computer-controlled cutting (CNC) machines resulting is greater precision, uniformity and cross compatibility. Small sleek and sexy. The NN3 MK3 is lightweight and compact. Arca-Swiss compatible and like the MKII suitable for compact cameras, Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, and even smaller DSLR's with lens up to 50mm. Very similar in design function to it's big brother the NN6.
NN3 MK3 utilizes Rotator Mini or Rotator D10 as the lower rotator, which are used in other Nodal Ninjas. It also shares many parts and accessories with NN6, making the whole system much more versatile and cost effective when shifting or upgrading to other models. Like NN6, the MK3 is compatible with the coming motorized rotators, capable of transforming into a 2-axis fully automatic pan/ tilt head with diverse functions.
Special surface treatment in upper rotator to increase the friction for much larger loading than NN3 MKII.
3.3lb (1.5kg) with Rotator Mini and 7.7lb (3.5kg) with Rotator D10.
- F3300 NN3 MK3 with Lower Rotator Mini V2 Starter Pkg (this listing)
- F3302 NN3 MK3 with Lower Rotator Mini V2 Pkg + Nadir Adapter
- F3305 NN3 MK3 without Lower Rotator
- F3307 NN3 MK3 without Lower Rotator + Nadir Adapter
- F3320 NN3 MK3 with Lower Rotator RD10 Pkg
- F3321 NN3 Mk3 with Lower Rotator RD10 Pkg + Nadir Adapter
Optional upgrade: Arca compatible clamp on the upper rail instead of the standard camera plate.Nodal Ninja Rotator Mini V2 Features and Highlights
- Blue locking knob for use on pole and for horizontal use
- More detent options for 120, 90, 72, 60, 45, 36, 30, 25.7, 18, 15, 12 and 10 shots per 360 degrees
- Compact and lightweight
- 46mm diameter and only 88g
- Smooth rotation with lubricated bearings
- Interchangeable detent ring (buy separately to change detent interval, one ring already preinstalled)
Rotator Mini V2 Variants (select which variant to include when purchasing)
- RM3 - 120 degree (3 stops per 360 degrees)
- RM4 - 90 degree (4 stops per 360 degrees)
- RM5 - 72 degree (5 stops)
- RM6 - 60 degree (6 stops)
- RM8 - 45 degree (8 stops)
- RM10 - 36 degree (10 stops)
- RM12 - 30 degree (12 stops)
- RM14 - 25.7 degree (14 stops)
- RM18 - 20 degree (18 stops)
- RM24 - 15 degree (24 stops)
- RM30 - 12 degree (30 stops)
- RM36 - 10 degree (36 stops)