NODAL NINJA 6 NN6 RD10 Starter Package - Panoramic Head With RD10 Advanced Rotator
|Stock availability||IN STOCK - Ships the same or next business day. |
|Stock availability||IN STOCK - Ships in 3 business days.|
More information about shipping.
SPECIAL PRICE ONLY AVAILABLE TO PANO SOCIETY CUSTOMERS*
Always in stock. You will receive your license via email after payment - usually within minutes or in maximum 1-2 business days if something needs to be confirmed manually. No shipping needed. We are an official seller of this software, connected to the licensing system of the vendor. This guarantees you will receive your license as soon as possible, for the best price and for the latest actual version of the program.
* THIS SPECIAL PRICE IS ONLY OFFERED TO OUR CUSTOMERS: This price is only available to Pano Society customers who have purchased (or are purchasing in the same order) a panorama head, telescopic pole or a workshop in the last 6 months.
|Stock availability||Unknown availability - Contact us for more information.|
Previous stock temporarily sold out
Place order now to ship in 4-10 business days
Future orders ship in 4-10 business days from date of order
Previous stock temporarily sold out
We now have incoming stock expected to arrive in a few days
Place your order now to ship soon!
If current restocking is sold out the information on this page will change and future orders may ship in 4-10 business days from date of order
NODAL NINJA 5 YEAR WARRANTY (2 YEARS FOR POLES AND LENSES).
NODAL NINJA SOFTWARE DISCOUNTS: Buy a panorama head, pole or attend a workshop from us and enjoy the discounted prices of software.
Nodal Ninja 6 (NN6) is a climax of more than a decade of developing superior mechanical panoramic hardware by Fanotec/Nodal Ninja. It builds on the unprecedented vault of information and feedback from users of Nodal Ninja 4 and 5 is the first Nodal Ninja head incorporating robotic possibility to the design. It is compatible with the coming motorized rotators, capable of transforming into a 2-axis fully automatic pan/ tilt head with diverse functions.
It is also the first low cost ALL CNC machined panoramic head in the Nodal Ninja product line. We carefully examined the Nodal Ninja Ultimate M line and listened to end user feedback to optimize these newer designs. By reducing the number of quick release components, overall cost is much reduced. The NN6's has the quality standards very similar to the Ultimate line incorporating hard anodized coating.
Features of Nodal Ninja 6:
- This panorama head has a very compact upper rotator with positive detent click stops each 7.5 degrees.
- These clicks can be disengaged on the fly by simply moving the adjustment lever which will allow free controlled rotation so you can adjust the head to any angle.
- This legendary design has been borrowed from a very successful Nodal Ninja 5 but it has twice the number of locking positions so lenses with double the maximum focal length can be used.
- The NN6 supports up to 200mm equivalent focal length lenses (camera in portrait orientation) with detent lock (higher focal lengths possible with free rotation).
- New anti-twisting camera mounting plate that mounts to the camera by using an easy to grip, glove friendly knob. No tools needed.
- Arca Swiss compatible rails allow use of QR clamps and other compatible accessories.
- Supports most DSLRs with or without battery grip.
- Comes equipped with custom-made Advanced Rotator D10 (RD10) as default. Compact, lightweight with 10 detent options ranging from 90 to 5 degrees which are easily changed on the fly.
- Compatible with other Nodal Ninja advanced rotators.
- Optional Quick Release Nadir Adapter that combines the function of quick release and nadir adapter, for rapid mounting / dismounting the vertical assembly and effortlessly taking clean nadir shot (down shot).
Features of Nodal Ninja RD10:
RD10 is a compact and lightweight rotator with 10 detent options ranging from 90 to 5 degrees that can be changed quickly. The range of intervals is suitable for fisheye, wide angle and telephoto lenses up to 200mm equivalent focal length.
10 different degree stop increments are included (with equivalent number of stops around) include:
- 5 (72 stops)*
- 7.5 (48 stops)*
- 10 (36 stops)
- 15 (24 stops)
- 18 (20 stops)*
- 30 (12 stops)*
- 36 (10 stops)
- 45 (8 stops)*
- 60 (6 stops)
- 90 (4 stops)
*Requires engagement of both detent plungers (included for free with RD10).
We Also Recommend
NODAL NINJA Pole Series 3 Complete Bundle 5 (BP3001) - with 9m pole, case, level, guy wire system, tripod adapter and rotator
NODAL NINJA Pole Series 2 Special Bundle (BP2001) - with 6m pole, guy wires, case, level, tripod adapter and rotator
Nodal Ninja Advanced Rotator Panning Clamp PCD5
Nodal Ninja 6 Camera Mounting Plate With Knobs