Nodal Ninja Ultimate R1 Adjustable Tilt + Rotator RD10 SP
Nodal Ninja Ultimate R1 package with RD10 SP Advanced Rotator (replaces RD5 rotator). This package comes without a lens ring. R1 is a single row panoramic head designed for use with circular and full frame fisheye lenses. It features an Arca-Swiss Style compatible clamp at the top to which you can mount the lens ring or other accessories.
Nodal Ninja R1 Features and Highlights
- Universal for all circular and full frame fisheye lenses
- Arca Swiss Style quick release design
- 8 precise on-the-fly tilting options (-15, -10, -7.5, -2.5, 0, +5, +7.5, +12.5 deg)
- Rolling the camera/lens in any position including the popular 0, 60 and 90 degree positions
- Lens clamp permanently mounted to lens making reproducible mounting possible, and much quicker to set up
- Different cameras can be used on the same lens without adjusting any settings
- Compact and lightweight
- Mount directly to a monopod or high pole
- Much easier to use than Nodal Ninja 3 and 4 Series
- Small nadir footprint
- Built-in spirit level
Main features of Nodal Ninja Advanced RD10 Rotator
Nodal Ninja RD10 SP Advanced Rotator (replaces older RD5 rotator) is the answer to customer who need a small compact rotator with many options of interchangeable detent intervals. It achieves the best balance of size and versatility.
RD10 SP is a compact and lightweight rotator with 5 options ranging from 90 to 10 degrees that can be changed quickly. Upgrade to 10 options is possible by adding a second plunger/knob. The range of intervals is suitable for fisheye, wide angle and telephoto lenses up to 200mm equivalent focal length.
- Made from imported premium quality aluminum alloy.
- Precision CNC machined components
- Lubricated bearings for smooth rotation
- Laser engraved markings
- Detent interval (click stop) option can be changed on the fly.
- More than 10 kg (22lbs) loading supported.
- Detent interval can be changed in seconds on the fly
- Knob for locking rotation
- Ideal for making 360x180 full spercial panorams
- Great in windy locations
- Very small nadir footprint
- Diameter of 53mm provides sufficient precision and stability while keeping the nadir footprint small.
- The unique placement of knobs means that they will never appear in the spherical panos
- Nodal Ninja R1 Adjustable Tilt Panoramic Head
- DOES NOT INCLUDE LENS RING
- Advanced rotator RD10 SP with 10, 15, 36, 60, 90 degree interchangeable detent options and pan lock
- Carrying pouch
- 3/8"-1/4" thread tripod adapter
- Hex keys
- Misc parts
Weight: 485 grams
Optional Accessories (not included)
- Lens ring
- R1/R10 Zenith/Nadir Adapter for taking the down and up shot with Nodal Ninja Ultimate R series heads
- Add a second optional spirit level that allows rotation to the side and back for better viewing
- An external level with a compass
- Add an Arca Swiss rail stop for remembering no parallax point
Vendor SKU: F6121-1