Nodal Ninja Ultimate R20 Google GTP V2 Canon 8-15mm Panoramic Head for Street View
|Stock availability|| CURRENTLY IN STOCK, EXPRESS SHIPPING AVAILABLE - This stok information is always obtained in real time when page is loaded. The item is physically available in our warehouse in Europe and ships in 24 hours after receiving your payment. The express shipping usually takes just 1 business day in the EU free trade zone or sometimes 2 days if you happen to live in a remote area. The shipping time out of the EU free trade zone is usually between 2 days to countries nearby and 2 weeks to some remote countries. See details|
|Stock availability||IN STOCK - Ships in 3 business days.|
More information about shipping.
Always in stock. You will receive your license via email after payment - usually within minutes or in maximum 1-2 business days if something needs to be confirmed manually. No shipping needed. We are an official seller of this software, connected to the licensing system of the vendor. This guarantees you will receive your license as soon as possible, for the best price and for the latest actual version of the program.
|Stock availability||Unknown availability - Contact us for more information.|
This item is not in stock but that's great news for you! You will get a fresh new item from the factory. We fetch new items from the factory several times a month and we ship them as soon as they arrive. With our established processes we will make sure that you will wait as little time as possible. No need to hesitate anymore. In our store you have a guarantee that the item has not been sitting on a seller shelf for months or years. We rotate stock very often! For detailed time estimate please contact us.
Previous stock temporarily sold out
Previous stock temporarily sold out
We now have incoming stock expected to arrive in a few days
Place your order now to ship soon!
If current restocking is sold out the information on this page will change and future orders may ship in 4-10 business days from date of order
(this information is real stock information obtained when the page was loaded)
You can find Nodal Ninja manuals here. Let us know if you need help.
NODAL NINJA WARRANTY ON ROBOTICS: 2 YEARS.
IMPORANT EARLY BIRD PREORDER NOTES - WE DISPATCH ALL PREORDERS IN THE ORDER IN WHICH THEY ARE PLACED. THE EXPECTED SHIPPING DATE FOR ORDERS RECEIVED TODAY IS BEGINNING OF MACH 2019.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! CONTACT US IF NOT SATISFIED.
NODAL NINJA 5 YEAR WARRANTY (2 YEARS FOR POLES AND LENSES).
NODAL NINJA FACTORY IRREGULAR ITEMS COME WITH 5 YEAR WARRANTY.
Factory Irregular - Get this discounted product while stock lasts! New and unused. Produced at low quantities at factory or the production has halted already. Bears a hidden "Factory Irregular" or "FIR" sign. Some of the units show minor signs of irregularity in the finish/coating which are usually very hard to find. Fully functional and with full 5 year warranty (2 years for poles and lenses) and with full money back guarantee as all other Nodal Ninja regular products.
GoPro decided to kill the well-respected Kolor products with 14 year history on September 14th, 2018, only three years after acquiring the brand in 2015. R.I.P. KOLOR, YOU WILL STAY IN OUR HEARTS FOREVER. WE WISH ALL THE BEST TO THE TEAM IN THEIR NEXT ADVENTURES.
This is a Google recommendation. Nodal Ninja Ultimate R20 Static Tilt Head is a successor of the fenomenal Nodal Ninja Ultimate R10, only smaller and lighter, with all key features and Google requirements preserved. R20 is a single row panoramic head designed for use with circular and full frame fisheye lenses. It's one of the smallest, lightest precision panoramic photography tripod heads on the market. Nodal Ninja R20 is a single row panoramic head designed for use with circular and full frame fisheye lenses. R20 tilt is fixed at 7.5º above horizon as recommended by Google. The 90 degree Rotator Mini V2 for horizontal rotation is included as well. The included lens ring mounts directly onto the lens itself freeing up the camera. Different cameras can be use on the same lens without adjusting any settings. Also included is integrated spirit level. The items comes fully assembled - all you need to do is to clamp the lens ring into the clamp.
The spirit level and compass are included for free in the Google version.
Introducing the New Lens Ring "V2"
Settings for Google:
- Static Tilt - lens will point 7.5 degrees upwards (this is the default configuration of this item)
Rotator mini V2 4x 90º (preinstalled) - note: there is a hex screw on underside of rotator. Use included hex key to tighten or lossen to achieve desired rotator tension.
- When mounting your lens ring to the clamp on the panorama head make sure you set the right shift according the information below. If you use the plastic stop (included for free in our warehouse with every Google package), your panorama head will set up automatically. However we do ask customers to double check the settings:
- R20 with NEW V2 Rail settings for Canon 8-15 F4 with V2 lens ring = 2.5
- R20 with NEW V2 Rail settings for Sigma 8mm F3.5 for Canon with V2 lens ring = 0.9
- R20 with NEW V2 Rail settings for Sigma 8mm F3.5 for Nikon with V2 lens ring = 1.85
- R10 with NEW V2 Rail settings for Canon 8-15 F4 with V2 lens ring = 2.1
- R10 with NEW V2 Rail settings for Sigma 8mm F3.5 for Canon with V2 lens ring = 0.45
- R10 with NEW V2 Rail settings for Sigma 8mm F3.5 for Nikon with V2 lens ring = 1.4
- R10 Rail settings for Canon 8-15 F4 = 1.8
- R10 Rail settings for Sigma 8mm F3.5 for Canon = 0.85
- R10 Rail settings for Sigma 8mm F3.5 for Nikon = 1.4
Nodal Ninja Ultimate R20 Features and Highlights
- Integrated level and compass
- Arca-Swiss Style quick release design.
- Two precise tilting options (2.5 and 7.5 degrees) for use under different applications
- Rolling the camera/lens in any position including the popular 0, 60 and 90 degree positions.
- Lens clamp permanently mounted to lens making reproducible mounting possible, and much quicker to set up.
- Different cameras can be used on the same lens without adjusting any settings.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Mount directly to a monopod or high pole.
- Much easier to use than Nodal Ninja 3 and 4 Series
- Small nadir footprint
Rotator Mini V2 Features and Highlights (introduced June 2015)
- NEW: Blue locking knob for use on pole and for horizontal use
- NEW: More detent options for 120, 90, 72, 60, 45, 36, 30, 25.7, 18, 15, 12 and 10 shots per 360 degrees, Interchangeable detent ring (buy separately to change detent interval, one ring already preinstalled for 90 degrees as regired by Google)
- Compact and lightweight
- 46mm diameter and only 88g (vs 225g for RD5 Advanced Rotator)
- Smooth rotation with lubricated bearings
- Nodal Ninja R20 Panoramic Head with 7.5º upwards tilt required by Google
- Lens Ring V2 for Canon 8-15mm F/4.0 lens consisting of: Metal lens ring clamp, inner plastic insert and arca-swiss style plate. All necessary tools and a guide to install to your lens are included.
- Rotator Mini V2 with 90º preinstalled detent ring (4 stops per 360 degrees as required by Google)
- Integrated spirit level and compass
- 3/8"-1/4" thread tripod adapter
- Hex keys
- Misc parts
Notes: images shown may vary slightly from actual product
NOT compatible with Nodal Ninja 3/4/5, Ultimate M1 or the Quick Mount Mini.
Testimonial from Google's Operations Lead: "Thank you for the product update and the impecable customer service you provide us and our GTP's.... It really shows that Nodal truly stands behind their product and customer service."
We Also Recommend
Nodal Ninja Fanotec Pole Series 2 Starter Bundle (Pole 2, Rotator, Level and Foot Plate)
Nodal Ninja Fanotec Travel Pole Starter Bundle (Travel Pole, Case, Pole Rotator, Level and Foot Plate)
Nodal Ninja wire replacement for the Advanced Rotators
Nodal Ninja R20 Mecha - Automatic Robotic Panoramic Head (BETA - EARLY BIRD PRE-SALE)