Nodal Ninja 3 NN3 MK3 RD10 Panorama Head with Nadir Adapter and Advanced Rotator
- F3300 NN3 MK3 with Lower Rotator Mini V2 Starter Pkg
- F3302 NN3 MK3 with Lower Rotator Mini V2 Pkg + Nadir Adapter
- F3305 NN3 MK3 without Lower Rotator
- F3307 NN3 MK3 without Lower Rotator + Nadir Adapter
- F3320 NN3 MK3 with Lower Rotator RD10 Pkg
- F3321 NN3 Mk3 with Lower Rotator RD10 Pkg + Nadir Adapter (this listing)
Optional upgrade: Arca compatible clamp on the upper rail instead of the standard camera plate.
Nodal Ninja RD10 Advanced Rotator
Nodal Ninja RD10 Advanced Rotator is the answer to customer who need a small compact rotator with many options of interchangeable detent intervals. It achieves the best balance of size and versatility. RD10 is a compact and lightweight rotator with 10 detent options ranging from 90 to 5 degrees that can be changed quickly. The range of intervals is suitable for fisheye, wide angle and telephoto lenses up to 200mm equivalent focal length.
10 different degree stop increments are included (with equivalent number of stops around) include:
- 5 (72 stops)*
- 7.5 (48 stops)*
- 10 (36 stops)
- 15 (24 stops)
- 18 (20 stops)*
- 30 (12 stops)*
- 36 (10 stops)
- 45 (8 stops)*
- 60 (6 stops)
- 90 (4 stops)
*Requires engagement of both detent plungers (included for free with RD10).