Nodal Ninja Ultimate R1
More stock incoming September 23 (estimated).
Order now to reserve before it is sold out.
Nodal Ninja R1 Adjustable Tilt Head Only with no rotator and no lens ring included. R1 is a single row panoramic head designed for use with circular and full frame fisheye lenses.
This head without a rotator is a great deal if you already have your Ultimate Series rotator or if you are planning to attach the head on top of a monopod or Aerial Pole. In that case you would rotate the whole monopod or pole and therefore no upper rotator is needed. For aerial poles a lower rotator on the ground in recommended.
Features and Highlights
- Universal for all circular and full frame fisheye lenses
- Arca Swiss Style quick release design
- 8 precise on-the-fly tilting options (-15, -10, -7.5, -2.5, 0, +5, +7.5, +12.5 deg)
- Rolling the camera/lens in any position including the popular 0, 60 and 90 degree positions
- Lens clamp permanently mounted to lens making reproducible mounting possible, and much quicker to set up
- Different cameras can be used on the same lens without adjusting any settings
- Compact and lightweight
- Mount directly to a monopod or high pole
- Much easier to use than Nodal Ninja 3 and 4 Series
- Small nadir footprint
- Built-in spirit level
- Nodal Ninja R1 Adjustable Tilt Panoramic Head Only (no rotator and no lens ring)
- Hex keys
- Misc parts
Required Accessories (not included in this pacakge)
- Ring: The lens ring (not included) mounts directly onto the lens itself freeing up the camera
Optional Accessories (not included)
- Compatible with these rotators: Mecha, Rotator Mini V2, RD5, RD10 and RD10 SP
- R1/R10 Zenith/Nadir Adapter
- Add a second optional spirit level that allows rotation to the side and back for better viewing
- An external level with a compass
- A pole adapter is required for R1 when mounting directly on a pole because there's no 3/8" tripod hole at the bottom, you can also use a Quick Mount Mini System for easy mounting on the pole
- Optional rail stop that is integrated into the Lens Ring Plate