Nodal Ninja Ultimate R1
Outside EU: You will pay no VAT but import fees and taxes might be imposed by your country.
EU B2B: No VAT if you have a VAT ID and contact us before payment.
Nodal Ninja R1 Adjustable Tilt Head Only with no rotator and no lens ring included. R1 is a single row panoramic head designed for use with circular and full frame fisheye lenses.
This head without a rotator is a great deal if you already have your Ultimate Series rotator or if you are planning to attach the head on top of a monopod or Aerial Pole. In that case you would rotate the whole monopod or pole and therefore no upper rotator is needed. For aerial poles a lower rotator on the ground in recommended.
Features and Highlights
- Universal for all circular and full frame fisheye lenses
- Arca Swiss Style quick release design
- 8 precise on-the-fly tilting options (-15, -10, -7.5, -2.5, 0, +5, +7.5, +12.5 deg)
- Rolling the camera/lens in any position including the popular 0, 60 and 90 degree positions
- Lens clamp permanently mounted to lens making reproducible mounting possible, and much quicker to set up
- Different cameras can be used on the same lens without adjusting any settings
- Compact and lightweight
- Mount directly to a monopod or high pole
- Much easier to use than Nodal Ninja 3 and 4 Series
- Small nadir footprint
- Built-in spirit level
- Nodal Ninja R1 Adjustable Tilt Panoramic Head Only (no rotator and no lens ring)
- Hex keys
- Misc parts
Required Accessories (not included in this pacakge)
- Ring: The lens ring (not included) mounts directly onto the lens itself freeing up the camera
Optional Accessories (not included)
- Compatible with these rotators: Mecha, Rotator Mini V2, RD5, RD10 and RD10 SP
- R1/R10 Zenith/Nadir Adapter
- Add a second optional spirit level that allows rotation to the side and back for better viewing
- An external level with a compass
- A pole adapter is required for R1 when mounting directly on a pole because there's no 3/8" tripod hole at the bottom, you can also use a Quick Mount Mini System for easy mounting on the pole
- Optional rail stop that is integrated into the Lens Ring Plate