NODAL NINJA RD16-II Advanced Panoramic Rotator
|Stock availability||IN STOCK - Ships the same or next business day. |
|Stock availability||IN STOCK - Ships in 3 business days.|
More information about shipping.
SPECIAL PRICE ONLY AVAILABLE TO PANO SOCIETY CUSTOMERS*
Always in stock. You will receive your license via email after payment - usually within minutes or in maximum 1-2 business days if something needs to be confirmed manually. No shipping needed. We are an official seller of this software, connected to the licensing system of the vendor. This guarantees you will receive your license as soon as possible, for the best price and for the latest actual version of the program.
* THIS SPECIAL PRICE IS ONLY OFFERED TO OUR CUSTOMERS: This price is only available to Pano Society customers who have purchased (or are purchasing in the same order) a panorama head, telescopic pole or a workshop in the last 6 months.
|Stock availability||Unknown availability - Contact us for more information.|
Previous stock temporarily sold out
Place order now to ship in 4-10 business days
Future orders ship in 4-10 business days from date of order
Previous stock temporarily sold out
We now have incoming stock expected to arrive in a few days
Place your order now to ship soon!
If current restocking is sold out the information on this page will change and future orders may ship in 4-10 business days from date of order
NODAL NINJA 5 YEAR WARRANTY (2 YEARS FOR POLES AND LENSES).
NODAL NINJA SOFTWARE DISCOUNTS: Buy a panorama head, pole or attend a workshop from us and enjoy the discounted prices of software.
Nodal Ninja RD16-II Advanced Rotator is a top of the line rotator for Nodal Ninja 3 and 4 panoramic heads with 16 different degree stop increments (hence the name) and lubricated inner ball bearing for very fluid rotation. It has been designed for high precision, ease of use, compactness, light weight and durability.
How to use and when to buy
RD16-II can either be purchased separately and mounted on NN3 or NN4 heads using the attached mounting kit or you can purchase the rotator with one of these heads right away. Note that the rotator can also be used on NN5 panoramic head (discontinued), the 360º object movie rountable and at the bottom of carbon poles (using this rotator at the bottom of a pole is not recommended however - due to the fact that it can accumulate dust easily - it is recommended to use a Pole Rotator instead).
Key features of the RD16-II
- Premium non-glare black anodized aluminum
- Precision CNC machined components
- Lubricated bearings for smooth rotation
- Laser engraved markings
- Detent interval (click stop) option can be changed on the fly.
- More than 10 kg (22lbs) loading supported.
- Detent interval can be changed in seconds on the fly
- Knob for locking rotation
- Retainer wire so you don't lose the knobs
- Ideal for making HDR panos and/or mosaics
- Great in windy locations.
- Small nadir footprint
- The unique placement of knobs means that they will never appear in the spherical panos.
- Fine 2.5 degree rotation markings for making high resolution mosaics.
Available rotator detent intervals
|3.75 (96 stops per 360 degrees)*|
|5 (72 stops)*|
|6 (60 stops)*|
|7.5 (48 stops)|
|10 (36 stops)|
|12 (30 stops)|
|15 (24 stops)|
|18 (20 stops)*|
|20 (18 stops)|
|24 (15 stops)|
|30 (12 stops)|
|36 (10 stops)|
|45 (8 stops)|
|60 (6 stops)|
|90 (4 stops)|
|120 (3 stops)|
*requires dual detent plungers (included)
Size and weight
- Small nadir footprint diameter of 62mm
- Compact and light weight - only 347 grams
- Height 48mm
- Maximum load: 11kg (this is the maximum weight you should ever put on your RD16)
- Ideal working weight load: Approximately 5.5kg (this is the maximum weight to ensure everything works smoothly and nicely)
- Thread = base 3/8", top M6 Demarcations (reference tic marks) every 2.5 degrees
Included in the package
- RD16-II rotator
- 2x blue anodized knobs
- 1x blue anodized locking knob for preventing rotation (e.g. when unmounting from tripod)
- Your choice of NN3/4/5 mounting kit
We Also Recommend
Nodal Ninja Advanced Rotator Panning Clamp PCD5
Nodal Ninja 6 Camera Mounting Plate With Knobs
Nodal Ninja Upright Foot With Knob for Nodal Ninja 6
Nodal Ninja Case for EZ Leveler II