NODAL NINJA RD5 Advanced Panoramic Rotator
|Stock availability||IN STOCK - Ships the same or next business day. |
|Stock availability||IN STOCK - Ships in 3 business days.|
More information about shipping.
SPECIAL PRICE ONLY AVAILABLE TO PANO SOCIETY CUSTOMERS*
Always in stock. You will receive your license via email after payment - usually within minutes or in maximum 1-2 business days if something needs to be confirmed manually. No shipping needed. We are an official seller of this software, connected to the licensing system of the vendor. This guarantees you will receive your license as soon as possible, for the best price and for the latest actual version of the program.
* THIS SPECIAL PRICE IS ONLY OFFERED TO OUR CUSTOMERS: This price is only available to Pano Society customers who have purchased (or are purchasing in the same order) a panorama head, telescopic pole or a workshop in the last 6 months.
|Stock availability||Unknown availability - Contact us for more information.|
Previous stock temporarily sold out
Place order now to ship in 4-10 business days
Future orders ship in 4-10 business days from date of order
Previous stock temporarily sold out
We now have incoming stock expected to arrive in a few days
Place your order now to ship soon!
If current restocking is sold out the information on this page will change and future orders may ship in 4-10 business days from date of order
NODAL NINJA 5 YEAR WARRANTY (2 YEARS FOR POLES AND LENSES).
NODAL NINJA SOFTWARE DISCOUNTS: Buy a panorama head, pole or attend a workshop from us and enjoy the discounted prices of software.
One of the newest CNC machined advanced rotators by Nodal Ninja.
Typical use: Rotator for Nodal Ninja R1/R10 Ultimate Heads
5 different degree stop increments changeable on-the-fly using outer blue knobs:
(that's where the number 5 in the name comes from):
- 10º (36 stops per 360 degrees)
- 36º (10 stops per 360 degrees)
- 60º (6 stops per 360 degrees)
- 90º (4 stops per 360 degrees)
- 120º (3 stops per 360 degrees)
Nodal Ninja Advanced Rotators combine high precision, ease of use, compactness, light weight and durability. The inner ball bearing construction also provides for very fluid rotation. You can now change click stops on-the-fly. Ideal in time sensitive situations in which shooting must be completed quickly, such as in shooting high resolution multi-image mosaics or shooting the same scene at different focal lengths. The RD5 has 5 different selectable click options suitable for wide angle and standard focal length shooting (approx. 50mm).
Main features of Nodal Ninja Advanced RD5 Rotator
- Made from imported premium quality aluminum alloy.
- Precision CNC machined components
- Lubricated bearings for smooth rotation
- Laser engraved markings
- Detent interval (click stop) option can be changed on the fly.
- More than 10 kg (22lbs) loading supported.
- Detent interval can be changed in seconds on the fly
- Knob for locking rotation
- Ideal for making 360x180 full spercial panorams
- Great in windy locations
- Very small nadir footprint
- Diameter of 53mm provides sufficient precision and stability while keeping the nadir footprint small.
- The unique placement of knobs means that they will never appear in the spherical panos
- Compact and light weight - only 225 grams (8oz)
1x blue anodized knob for setting the clicking angle
1x blue anodized locking knob for preventing rotation
3/8 - 1/4 base thread adapter to support various tripods
Weight: 225 grams (8oz)
Dimensions: Height - 40mm (1 5/8") x Diameter: 53mm (2 1/8")
Maximum weight load: 11kg (22lbs)
Ideal working weight load: approx. 5.5kgs (12lbs)
Metal: Anodized aluminum
Base Color = Non-glare black
Thread = base 3/8", top M6
Demarcations (reference tic marks) every 2.5 degrees
Note: Designed to mount on lower rail systems of current Nodal Ninja's using anti-twist sockets and M6 female thread with supplied 1/4 hex screw.
Compatible with Nodal Ninja R1, R10 and RS-1 panoramic heads.
We Also Recommend
Nodal Ninja Advanced Rotator Panning Clamp PCD5
Nodal Ninja 6 Camera Mounting Plate With Knobs
Nodal Ninja Upright Foot With Knob for Nodal Ninja 6
Nodal Ninja Case for EZ Leveler II