Nodal Ninja 3 MKII with RD16-II Advanced Rotator (Factory Irregular)In stock, now shipping.
Order now to ship in 24 hrs.
Nodal Ninja 3 with RD16-II Advanced Rotator is a top of the line panoramic head with 16 different degree stop increments (hence the name of the rotator) and lubricated inner ball bearing for very fluid rotation. It has been designed for high precision, ease of use, compactness, light weight and durability.
Welcome to the world of Nodal Ninja 3 Panoramic Tripod Head
Nodal Ninja 3 MKII is the winner of the Editor's Choice Award 2 years in a row as well as the Gold Award, Pixelmania Award, 5 out of 5 ratings from Chasseur Images and Applelinks. The NN3 MKII is best suited for those on the go, a popular choice for Real Estate photographers, hobbyists, hikers and travelers alike. Use for single row and even multi-row. Produce stunning super high resolution panoramas with your point and shoot camera or smaller DSLR's. You can also mount your camera in both landscape (horizontal) and portrait (vertical) orientation.
Nodal Ninja 3 MKII Features
- SIZE - very small and compact making it easy to carry and stow
- FULL rotation up and down and all-around (with smaller cameras and lenses)
- Fits almost all point and shoot cameras from ultra compact to compact and many smaller DSLR's using smaller lenses
- Rubberized metal knurled knobs - This allows for better gripping and feel and gives an enhanced look
- Made to high precision tolerances
Key features of the RD16-II rotator
- Ideal for resolution multi-image shooting or shooting the same scene at different focal lengths
- Suited for shooting at longer focal lengths up to 200mm (x5 zoom) for your point and shoot cameras
- Premium non-glare black anodized aluminum
- Precision CNC machined components
- Lubricated bearings for smooth rotation
- Laser engraved markings
- Detent interval (click stop) option can be changed on the fly.
- More than 10 kg (22lbs) loading supported.
- Detent interval can be changed in seconds on the fly
- Knob for locking rotation
- Retainer wire so you don't lose the knobs
- Ideal for making HDR panos and/or mosaics
- Great in windy locations.
- Small nadir footprint
- The unique placement of knobs means that they will never appear in the spherical panos.
- Fine 2.5 degree rotation markings for making high resolution mosaics.
- Small nadir footprint diameter of 62mm
Available RD16-II rotator detent intervals
|3.75 (96 stops per 360 degrees)* smallest increment of any rotator on the market today|
|5 (72 stops)*|
|6 (60 stops)*|
|7.5 (48 stops)|
|10 (36 stops)|
|12 (30 stops)|
|15 (24 stops)|
|18 (20 stops)*|
|20 (18 stops)|
|24 (15 stops)|
|30 (12 stops)|
|36 (10 stops)|
|45 (8 stops)|
|60 (6 stops)|
|90 (4 stops)|
|120 (3 stops)|
*requires dual detent plungers (included)
This package includes:
- Nodal Ninja 3 panoramic head
- Nodal Ninja RD16-II Advanced Rotator
- Hard shelled carry case with dual zippers
- 2nd generation Camera Mounting Plate (CP-CP2)
- Rail Stops for remembering your no-parallax point
- Hex Key + Misc parts