Nodal Ninja 4 NN4 Starter Package (refurbished)
Leave your options open for future growth. Thanks to a larger size of Nodal Ninja 4 it supports bigger and larger DSLRs including battery grips and heavier lenses with a longer focal length. The upper rotating arm has a 15 degree incremental locking mechanism.
Typical use: Panoramic photography, virtual tours, heavier and bigger cameras and lenses
The Nodal Ninja 4 is one of the newer pano heads from Nodal Ninja featuring greater precision and build quality. The NN4 features an upper rotator with precise 15 degree positive stops, a design borrowed from the advanced Ultimate M1 series. Currently the NN4 does not allow for anything other than 15 degree incremental locks which are rarely needed in typical workflows.
The upper rotator however can be configured with an initial offset of +/- 5, 7.5, or 10 degree from the horizon, making it perfect for single row spherical panoramas with various fisheye lenses. This pano head is capable of supporting DSLR's (with or without battery grips) and lenses up to 3.5kg. NN4 is designed to accommodate a wide range of lenses from ultra wide to 100mm focal lengths (35mm equivalent focal length assuming 25% overlap). Ideal for anything from 360x180 full HDR spherical panoramas to super high resolution mutli-row gigapixel imagery.
Included in the Starter Package:
- Carrying case
- Default Rotator incorporating interchangeable brass detent rings
- 1x 10-12 degree reversible detent ring
- 1x 45-60 degree reversible detent ring - INCLUDED FOR FREE in the starter package!
- 3/8" to 1/4" threaded tripod screw adapter
- 4 Rail lock stops (2 installed, 2 extra spare)
- CP-CP2 Camera Plate Included
- Misc parts (washers, hex keys, etc.)