Nodal Ninja 4 with RD16-II Advanced Rotator (warranty 2 years)In stock.
Order now to ship.
☑️ Express delivery: Next business day in EU (UPS Express).
☑️ Quick dispatch: Current usual order delay 0-1 business days if in stock.
☑️ Five-star professional packaging: Your order will arrive safe.
☑️ #1 360 VR store in EU: Best range of products, 99% of items always in stock.
☑️ We are here since 2011: Best experience and advice in industry.
☑️ We use the products we sell: We are the same 360/VR maniacs like you are.
☑️ Best customer support. Thousands of happy customers, hundreds of 5* reviews.
☑️ Responsible during the pandemic: We are 100% healthy and operational.
☑️ Warranty and repairs. We are the official EU warranty/repair center for Nodal Ninja/Fanotec.
Outside EU: You will pay no VAT but import fees and taxes might be imposed by your country.
EU B2B: No VAT if you have a VAT ID and contact us before payment.
Leave your options open for future growth. Thanks to a larger size of Nodal Ninja 4 it supports bigger and larger DSLRs including battery grips and heavier lenses with a longer focal length. The upper rotating arm has a 15 degree incremental locking mechanism.
Typical use: Panoramic photography, virtual tours, heavier and bigger cameras and lenses
Nodal Ninja 4 with RD16-II rotator is the new affordable spherical panoramic tripod head from Fanotec. It features a precise upper rotator with 15 degree stops, a design borrowed from the new Ultimate M1. It supports a wide range of lenses from ultra wide angles to 100mm (35mm equivalent focal length and 25% overlap) telephotos.
The upper rotator can be installed with an offset of +/- 5, 7.5, or 10 degree from the horizon, making it perfect for single row spherical panoramas with various fisheye lenses. Supports up to 7.7lbs (3.5kg).
Key features of the RD16-II Advanced Rotator
- Ideal for resolution multi-image shooting or shooting the same scene at different focal lengths
- Suited for shooting at longer focal lengths up to 200mm (x5 zoom) for your point and shoot cameras
- Premium non-glare black anodized aluminum
- Precision CNC machined components
- Lubricated bearings for smooth rotation
- Laser engraved markings
- Detent interval (click stop) option can be changed on the fly.
- More than 10 kg (22lbs) loading supported.
- Detent interval can be changed in seconds on the fly
- Knob for locking rotation
- Retainer wire so you don't lose the knobs
- Ideal for making HDR panos and/or mosaics
- Great in windy locations.
- Small nadir footprint
- The unique placement of knobs means that they will never appear in the spherical panos.
- Fine 2.5 degree rotation markings for making high resolution mosaics.
- Small nadir footprint diameter of 62mm
Available RD16-II rotator detent intervals
|3.75 (96 stops per 360 degrees)*|
|5 (72 stops)*|
|6 (60 stops)*|
|7.5 (48 stops)|
|10 (36 stops)|
|12 (30 stops)|
|15 (24 stops)|
|18 (20 stops)*|
|20 (18 stops)|
|24 (15 stops)|
|30 (12 stops)|
|36 (10 stops)|
|45 (8 stops)|
|60 (6 stops)|
|90 (4 stops)|
|120 (3 stops)|
*requires dual detent plungers (included)
- Nodal Ninja 4
- Nodal Ninja RD16-II Advanced Rotator
- 2nd generation Camera Mounting Plate (CP-CP2)
- 3/8" to 1/4" threaded tripod screw adapter
- Rail Stops for remembering your no-parallax point
- Hex Key + Misc parts
Weight: 1045 g (2.3lbs)
Height: 255mm (10")
Length: 200mm (7 3/4")
Material: Anodized/Painted Aluminium