Nodal Ninja Advanced Rotator Panning Clamp PCD5
The Nodal Ninja PCD5 Advanced Rotator Panning Clamp combines the best from Advanced Rotators and Arca compatible clamps.
- It is more compact and lighter than the RD16-II or RD8-II.
- Includes rotator locking lever
- Most popular rotational click stops: 5°,10°,12°, 24°, 30°.
- End Tab (blue) allows for free movement across index scale to mark desired end positioning.
- 1/4" and M6 male screws for mounting to tripod.
For 5° click stops rotate clockwise both 10° and 10°/2 knurled knobs.
For 10° click stops rotate clockwise only the 10° knurled knob.
For 12° click stops rotate clockwise both 24° and 24°/2 knurled knobs.
For 24° click stops rotate clockwise only the 24° knurled knob.
For 30° click stops rotate clockwise only the 30° knurled knob.
Very intuitive by design. Rotate all knurled detent knobs counter-clockwise for free rotation. When selecting click stops make sure proper knurled knobs are fully sitting by rotating clockwise.
The upper rotator clamp is Arca-swiss compatible and includes a locking pin.
Maximum recommended load: 5kg
Optional Arca Swiss Plate: Buy together and save 50% value of the plate: Arca-Swiss Style Quick Release Plate for Advanced Rotator PCD5. Attach this clamp to the bottom of the rotator to allow quick mounting using an Arca-Swiss Style clamp. The dimensions are 60 x 38 x 6 mm, weight 19 g. Mounting screw is included.