Nodal Ninja Dual Camera Multi-row Stereo Attachment for NN3 MK3 and NN6
by Nodal NinjaIn stock. Ships in 24 hrs.
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
(160.25 € VAT incl.)
Price VAT incl applies Inside European Union. Outside EU = no VAT but you will pay import fees if imposed by your country. If you have EU VAT ID contact us before payment to activate purchases without VAT.
A lightweight dual camera setup dedicated for multi-row stereo panoramic photography for Nodal Ninja panoramic heads NN3 MK3 and NN6.
Consists of a 140 mm lens plate, 2 quick release clamps with dual dovetail for clamping and one right angle connector for lens plate. Designed to mimic an Interpupillary distance (IPD) of 65-100 mm (2.55"-3.94"), perfect for most small lenses and cameras.
This set includes the following items to enable 3D stereo shooting:
- 2 units of Nodal Ninja Quick Release Clamp QRC-38DS (F2013)
- 1 unit of LP140 (F8174)
- 1 unit of Right Angle Connector for Lens Plate (F6042)
What you will also need buy to start using this kit:
- 2 units of cameras, Nodal Ninja lens ring mounts and matching lenses
- Load Rating: 3 kg (6.6 lbs). Note: If using with NN3 MK3 be careful not to exceed the weight limit of 1.5kg.
- Screw-knob Mini Clamp, 38 mm jaws.
- Low profile and light weight
- Adjustable inter-lens distance of 65-100 mm (2.55"-3.94")
- Multi-functional Arca Swiss Compatible parts