Nodal Ninja Lens Ring for Canon EF15mm
Lens ring to mount a fisheye lens to a panoramic head.
Version for Canon EF15mm
This lens ring can be used Nodal Ninja Ultimate R1/R10/R20, Ultimate M, Nodal Ninja RS and arca-swiss style clamps.
Features and Highlights
- Plastic insert is placed between the outer metal ring and the lens. It is contoured to fit the lens and hence increase area of contact.
- Large clamping area to reduce stress on the lens barrel, reducing the risk of damaging the lens.
- Mounted close to the camera to reduce stress on the lens due to gravity of camera body
- Rolling the camera/lens in any position including the popular 0, 60 and 90 degree positions
- Index marks for every 90 degrees in the front and every 30 degrees at the back for easy alignment of roll of lens.
- Permanently mounted to lens, making reproducible mounting possible, and much quicker to set up.
- Compact and lightweight
- Arca Swiss Style quick release design, can be mounted directly to other compatible systems
- Great for use on a monopod or high pole.
- Easy to install.
NOTE: Lens rings have different shapes for each lens. Always make sure you select the right lens ring variant exactly for your specific kind of lens. Only that way we can guarantee optimal grip and functionality of the lens.
The ring consists of a base with Arca-Swiss compatible plate, a metal ring and a plastic insert. This allows Nodal Ninja to deliver enormous variety of rings exactly designed for the shape of each of the supported lenses at a low price. It also allows you to possibly reuse some of the components in the construction of a new ring and thus save some costs when you change the lens and you need a new ring.
- A complete Nodal Ninja Ultimate lens ring, consisting of outer metal ring, inner plastic ring and lens ring plate, assembled together, each part customised for your lens type
- Hex keys, misc parts