Nodal Ninja Lens Ring for Samyang 8mm Nikon and Pentax Mount
Order now add yourself to our waiting list.
Today's order are expected to ship on Jan 3.
Lens ring to mount a fisheye lens to a panoramic head.
Version for Samyang 8mm Nikon and Pentax Mount
This lens ring can be used Nodal Ninja Ultimate R1/R10/R20, Ultimate M, Nodal Ninja RS and arca-swiss style clamps.
Features and Highlights
- Plastic insert is placed between the outer metal ring and the lens. It is contoured to fit the lens and hence increase area of contact.
- Large clamping area to reduce stress on the lens barrel, reducing the risk of damaging the lens.
- Mounted close to the camera to reduce stress on the lens due to gravity of camera body
- Rolling the camera/lens in any position including the popular 0, 60 and 90 degree positions
- Index marks for every 90 degrees in the front and every 30 degrees at the back for easy alignment of roll of lens.
- Permanently mounted to lens, making reproducible mounting possible, and much quicker to set up.
- Compact and lightweight
- Arca Swiss Style quick release design, can be mounted directly to other compatible systems
- Great for use on a monopod or high pole.
- Easy to install.
- Optional advanced rail stop to remember NPP setting
- A complete Nodal Ninja Ultimate lens ring, consisting of outer metal ring, inner plastic ring and lens ring plate, assembled together, each part customized for your lens type
- Hex keys, misc parts
Note: Always use a proper lens ring for your lens. Improper use of lens ring may cause stress and damage to the lens.