Nodal Ninja Lens Ring V2 - Sigma 15mm Nikon - With Control Access (Factory Irregular)
Nodal Ninja Lens Ring is designed for use with the Nodal Ninja Ultimate R1/R10, Ultimate M and RS Pano Heads which have become popular due to their compactness and ease of use. Lens rings are built with special attention to the safety of the lens. Can be also used with Nodal Ninja Ultimate R10 for Google Business Views (Google Trusted Photographers). Purchase when you are getting a panorama head without a lens ring or if you need a different lens ring.
This lens ring is designed for Sigma 8mm or Sigma 15mm lens for Canon cameras. Important: Always use a proper lens ring for your lens. Improper use of lens ring may cause stress and damage to the lens.
Introducing the New Lens Ring "V2"
Features and Highlights
- Modifications to the plastic insert and outer metal ring to allow for reading the focus distance in both landscape and portrait orientations.
- Plastic insert is placed between the outer metal ring and the lens. It is contoured to fit the lens and hence increase area of contact.
- Large clamping area to reduce stress on the lens barrel, reducing the risk of damaging the lens.
- Mounted close to the camera to reduce stress on the lens due to gravity of camera body
- Rolling the camera/lens in any position including the popular 0, 60 and 90 degree positions
- Index marks for every 90 degrees in the front and every 30 degrees at the back for easy alignment of roll of lens.
- Permanently mounted to lens, making reproducible mounting possible, and much quicker to set up.
- Compact and lightweight
- Arca Swiss Style quick release design, can be mounted directly to other compatible systems
- Great for use on a monopod or high pole.
- Easy to install.
- Optional advanced rail stop to remember NPP setting
- A complete Nodal Ninja Ultimate lens ring V2, consisting of outer metal ring, inner plastic ring and lens ring plate, assembled together, each part customised for your lens type
- Hex keys, misc parts