Nodal Ninja R10 Package for Google Photographers - Without Lens Ring (refurbished)
Outside EU: You will pay no VAT but import fees and taxes might be imposed by your country.
EU B2B: No VAT if you have a VAT ID and contact us before payment.
Recommended by Google. This was NASA's choice as well for shooting VR aboard their upcoming mission to the International Space Station. All products are backed by our industry leading support. R10 is one of the smallest, lightest precision heads on the market, built exclusively for Google Street View program. Great precision allows repeatable results and stitching. Nodal Ninja products are built with the highest quality materials, ensuring you the highest quality imagery. R10 is a single row panoramic head designed for use with circular and full frame fisheye lenses. R10 tilt is fixed at 7.5º as recommended by Google. The 90 degree Rotator Mini V2 is included as well. Ring clamps can be mounted directly onto the lens itself freeing up the camera. Different cameras can be use on the same lens without adjusting any settings. Also included is free external spirit level and compass.
This package is the same item as Google Nodal Ninja R10 with Rotator Mini V2 but without the lens ring. Purchasing the package without a lens ring only makes sense if you already own a proper ring for your lens.
Free compass, level and a stop plate is included in the Google package. We are selling a new improved version (January 2015 design).
Settings for Google:
- Static Tilt - lens will point 7.5 degrees upwards (this is the default configuration of this item)
- Rotator mini 4x 90º (preinstalled) - note: there is a hex screw on underside of rotator. Use included hex key to tighten or lossen to achieve desired rotator tension.
- Rail settings for Sigma 8mm F3.5 for Nikon = 1.4
- Rail settings for Sigma 8mm F3.5 for Canon = 0.85
Features and Highlights
- Arca Swiss Style quick release design.
- 3 precise tilting options (0, +/- desired deg) for use under different applications.
- Modular design. Change to other tilt options by changing the vertical rail.
- Rolling the camera/lens in any position including the popular 0, 60 and 90 degree positions.
- Lens clamp permanently mounted to lens making reproducible mounting possible, and much quicker to set up. (Lens ring sold separately)
- Different cameras can be used on the same lens without adjusting any settings.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Mount directly to a monopod or high pole.
- Much easier to use than Nodal Ninja 3 and 4 Series
- Small nadir footprint
Rotator Mini Features and Highlights
- Compact and lightweight
- 46mm diameter and only 88g
- Smooth rotation with lubricated bearings
- Interchangeable detent ring (buy separately to change detent interval)
- Rotator lock for use on pole (use the attached hex key to lock)
- 90 degree (4 stops per 360 degrees) - This is the detent interval required by Google
- IMPORTANT: THIS LISTING DOES NOT INCLUDE LENS RING
ALSO COMPASS IS NO LONGER NEEDED FOR GOOGLE PHOTOGRAPHY SO IT IS NOT INCLUDED (The spirit level, however, is of course still included)
- Nodal Ninja R10 Panoramic Head with 7.5º upwards tilt required by Google
- Rotator Mini with 90º preinstalled detent ring (4 stops per 360 degrees as required by Google)
- Spirit level (included for free only in Google packages)
- Attractive foam lined case with dual zippers
- 3/8"-1/4" thread tripod adapter
- Hex keys
- Misc parts
Notes: images shown may vary slightly from actual product
NOT compatible with Nodal Ninja 3/4/5, Ultimate M1 or the Quick Mount Mini.
NOT INCLUDED - LENS RING
Testimonial from Google's Operations Lead "Thank you for the product update and the impecable customer service you provide us and our GTP's.... It really shows that Nodal truly stands behind their product and customer service."