Nodal Ninja RD3L Rotator With EZ Leveler II 6-8-30Ships in 1-3 weeks
Rotator RD3L is a great solution for those needing a leveling device with their panorama head. You can adjust and fine tune horizon leveling through the use of 3 easy to turn adjustment knobs. Unlike leveling using ball head or tripod legs, leveling remains stationary after each adjustment. This state of the art design combines the built-in EZ-Leveler-II and a rotator incorporating three detent options of 6, 8 or 30 stops (60, 45, 12 degrees). For your selected variant you can choose from the preselected 3 detent options anytime later by simply flipping one of the three detent levers.
Key Features of The RD3L Rotator
- 3 selectable detent interval options
- Detent interval can be changed in seconds by a simple flip of one of three detent levers
- This rotator allows you to adjust the "zero" angle position (level) quickly and easily by the coordinated turning of three leveling knobs
- Without moving the tripod, you can point your panoramic head in any direction. Many users like to take their first shot pointing North for easier reference or when geotagging your images
- Compact and lightweight. This is probably the most compact and lightweight rotator with leveling base built-in, a mere 350g and a minimum height of 49.5mm
Technical Specifications of the RD3L Rotator
- Material: Anodized aluminum
- Base Color: Non-glare black
- Mounting threads: 3/8" both bottom and at the top
- Maximum angle of adjustment: 5 degrees.
- Weight: 350g
- Maximum load: 3.5 kg
- Rotator diameter: 73 mm
- Leveler max diameter: 93 mm
- Height: 49.5 mm
Demarcations (tic marks) on rotator include:
- 5, 10 degree small tic marks
- 20 degree large tic marks
- 30 degree numerations (0, 30,60,90 etc)
RD3L Rotator With EZ-Leveler
Cases sold separately (uses same case as the EZ-Leveler-II)
Note: heavier weight loads (3+lbs/1.5kgs) may see a slight lifting of level on opposite side of load which may effect leveling. Not recommended for use with heavier loading on nadir adapters.
Compatible with Nodal Ninja 3, 4, 5 and the M series.