Nodal Ninja Rotator Mini V2 - RM3 - 120 degrees
The new Rotator Mini V2 (introduced in June 2015) for Nodal Ninja Ultimate R1/R10 Series panoramic heads.
Features and Highlights
- NEW: Blue locking knob for use on pole and for horizontal use
- NEW: More detent options for 120, 90, 72, 60, 45, 36, 30, 25.7, 18, 15, 12 and 10 shots per 360 degrees
- Compact and lightweight
- 46mm diameter and only 88g (vs 225g for RD5 Advanced Rotator)
- Smooth rotation with lubricated bearings
- Interchangeable detent ring (buy separately to change detent interval, one ring already preinstalled)
Available detent ring intervals (1 included detent ring per rotator)
- RM3 - 120 degree (3 stops per 360 degrees)
- RM4 - 90 degree (4 stops per 360 degrees)
- RM5 - 72 degree (5 stops)
- RM6 - 60 degree (6 stops)
- RM8 - 45 degree (8 stops)
- RM10 - 36 degree (10 stops)
- RM12 - 30 degree (12 stops)
- RM14 - 25.7 degree (14 stops)
- RM18 - 20 degree (18 stops)
- RM24 - 15 degree (24 stops)
- RM30 - 12 degree (30 stops)
- RM36 - 10 degree (36 stops)
You need to select one of the options during purchase but if you later need to change the detent interval of your Rotator Mini, simply get one of the Rotator Mini V2 replacement rings for a fraction of the price of the new rotator!
Rotator Mini is compatible with Nodal Ninja RS 1, Ultimate R1/10, Fanotec Foot Plate.
NOT compatible with Nodal Ninja series 3/4/5, Ultimate M1, Tripod Adapters or the Quick Mount Mini.