Nodal Ninja Ultimate M1-S (without lower rotator)
Top-of-the-line Nodal Ninja Ultimate M1-S Modular System is the designers dream come true. It is based on Arca-Swiss Style quick mount system, the industry standard for high end photography. The upper rotator incorporates 7.5 degree positive stops. The M1-S is compatable with all DSLR's and most medium format cameras supporting lenses from ultra wide angle up to approximately 200mm. Precision CNC machined from premium T6061 aluminum and anodized, the M1-L is built with high degree of precision, accuracy, durability to ensure a lifetime of use.
The M1-S is very similar to M1-L except for shorter rail lengths, smaller clamps, lower weight and price.
- QRC-40 (Lower Rotator Quick Release Clamp) Jaw length: 40mm
- MFR-160 Double Dovetail (Lower Rail) Length: 160mm 135g with spirit level
- MFVR-160 Double Dovetail Vertical Rail with Integral QR Clamp (Vertical Rail) 173g plus matching part on the lower rail so the clamp can be attached
- M1 Upper Rotator with 7.5 deg Stops - used for vertical tilting of your camera - 137g
- QRC-40 (Upper Rotator Quick Release Clamp), Jaw length: 40mm
- MFR-160 Double Dovetail (Upper Rail) Length: 170mm 127g with spirit level
- QRC-40A (Upper Rail End Clamp) Jaw length: 40mm 72.5g
- Hex keys and misc parts
- DOES NOT INCLUDE LOWER ROTATOR: Buy RD10, RD8-II or RD16-II separately
- DOES NOT INCLUDE CAMERA PLATE! (it is necessary to order a camera plate for your camera or you can use an Arca-Swiss compatible plate you already own)
Upper M1 rotator supports:
- lenses up to 200mm eq. focal length in portrait mode,
- lenses up to 135mm eq. focal length in landscape mode.
Optional Upgrades (sold separately)
Lens ring mount for compatible lenses
Nodal Ninja Ultimate M Nadir adapter
QRC 40L Clamp (F2102)
Arca-Swiss Stop plates for remembering the no-parallax-point
Recommended lower rotators for horizontal rotation of M1-S: RD10, RD8II, RD16II
Guides and Manuals