Panotable GR fully automated turntable for 360° product photography
☑️ We use the products we sell: We are the same 360/VR maniacs like you are.
☑️ Best customer support: Thousands of happy customers, hundreds of 5* reviews.
VAT: The price includes an estimated 20% VAT. Actual VAT will be calculated during checkout.
Outside EU: You will pay no VAT but import fees and taxes might be imposed by your country.
EU B2B: No VAT if you have a VAT ID and contact us before payment.
Panotable GR is a fully automated turntable for creating 360-degree product photography. Simply place it on a table or floor, put your intended object to be photographed on top, and let the Panotable do all the work. It's light weight of only 15kgs and maximum load capacity of 100kg allow to capture even heavy items right where you have them. An Object2VR Studio license is supplied for free with each Panotable.
The control unit of a Panotable operates the turntable directly. You can set the number of pictures per 360 degrees out of which the control unit calculates the necessary turning angle between each picture automatically. Then simply place a product on the rotary disk and the control unit will automatically trigger the connected digital camera after each rotation.
- Motorized automated rotary disk
- Small and portable
- Fully autonomous
- Automated camera trigger
- Rotates in adjustable degrees on its own
- Free Object2VR Studio license included in the price
Panotable XL and GR Specifications
|Width||90 cm||60 cm|
|Height||180 cm||20 cm|
|Depth (folded)||8 cm||-|
|Dept (when table is unfolded)||88 cm||-|
|Table width||75 cm||60 cm|
|Turntable diameter||60 cm||60 cm|
|Weight approximately||50 kg||15 kg|
|Max. load approximately||30 kg||100 kg*|
* during central load
Is your camera compatible with this equipment?
You can try that easily on your own:
1. Download a trial version of Object2VR Studio.
2. Click on Capture Input button
3. Connect your camera using USB (you might need a driver supplied with the camera)
4. Select your camera from the drop-down menu
5. Your camera should take a photo
If your camera does not support the PTP standard, you can still connect it using a cable. PTP is now supported with these cameras:
- All Nikon cameras
- EOS-1D Mark III, EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS-1D C, EOS-1D X, EOS-1D Mark IV
- EOS 5D Mark II, EOS-5D Mark III
- EOS 7D, 6D
- EOS 60D, 50D, 40D
- EOS 650D, 600D, 550D, 500D, 450D, 400D
- EOS 1100D, 1000D
- Fuji, Sony and others don't support PTP, but can be easily controlled using a cable
Is this item already assembled?
Panotable GR is supplied as fully assembled and ready to use.
What is the material?
Formica HPL white RAL 9010 laminate
How do you connect a Panotable to a computer?
Using USB. As well as the camera. The supplied Object2VR Studio software will automatically recognize your Panotable and camera and will start working immediately. Alternatively you can connect your camera directly to the Panotable if needed using a cable.