NODAL NINJA 3 MKII Starter Package (fir)
|Stock availability||IN STOCK - Ships the same or next business day. |
|Stock availability||IN STOCK - Ships in 3 business days.|
More information about shipping.
SPECIAL PRICE ONLY AVAILABLE TO PANO SOCIETY CUSTOMERS*
Always in stock. You will receive your license via email after payment - usually within minutes or in maximum 1-2 business days if something needs to be confirmed manually. No shipping needed. We are an official seller of this software, connected to the licensing system of the vendor. This guarantees you will receive your license as soon as possible, for the best price and for the latest actual version of the program.
* THIS SPECIAL PRICE IS ONLY OFFERED TO OUR CUSTOMERS: This price is only available to Pano Society customers who have purchased (or are purchasing in the same order) a panorama head, telescopic pole or a workshop in the last 6 months.
|Stock availability||Unknown availability - Contact us for more information.|
Previous stock temporarily sold out
Place order now to ship in 4-10 business days
Future orders ship in 4-10 business days from date of order
Previous stock temporarily sold out
We now have incoming stock expected to arrive in a few days
Place your order now to ship soon!
If current restocking is sold out the information on this page will change and future orders may ship in 4-10 business days from date of order
Nodal Ninja 3 MKII with the standard rotator uses reversible brass detent rings that give the sound and feel of click stops. Having these different click stops allows the user to select how many degrees of rotation between shots. Available detent rings include 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 14, 15, 18, 20, & 24 stops per 360 degrees.
Welcome to the world of Nodal Ninja 3 Panoramic Tripod Head
Nodal Ninja 3 MKII is the winner of the Editor's Choice Award 2 years in a row as well as the Gold Award, Pixelmania Award, 5 out of 5 ratings from Chasseur Images and Applelinks. The NN3 MKII is best suited for those on the go, a popular choice for Real Estate photographers, hobbyists, hikers and travelers alike. Use for single row and even multi-row. Produce stunning super high resolution panoramas with your point and shoot camera or smaller DSLR's. You can also mount your camera in both landscape (horizontal) and portrait (vertical) orientation.
Included for free in the starter package:
- Starter package includes two detent rings 15° / 0º (free rotation) and 45º / 60º and a case.
Tip: What are rotator detent rings?
These determine the Nodal Ninja 3 rotator click stops, allowing you to focus on taking your awesome panoramas instead of studying tick marks on rotator. You will precisely know when you have turned your panorama head the right angle. See also: Spare detent rings.
Nodal Ninja 3 MKII Features
- SIZE - very small and compact making it easy to carry and stow
- WEIGHT - only 475 grams
- FULL rotation up and down and all-around (with smaller cameras and lenses)
- Fits almost all point and shoot cameras from ultra compact to compact and many smaller DSLR's using smaller lenses
- NEW Lower rotator design on NN3 MKII, enhancements include: new tension knob without inner lock screw, tension is easily adjusted by simply tightening the knob
- Ball bearing detent plunger is incorporated in the MKII rotator for smooth rotation and click stops
- New precision click ball replaces detent pin. This allows for a more positive feel and decreased wear
- New precision CNC machined detent rings for better precision.
- Improved detent ring retention mechanism for easy change of detent ring.
- Reversible detent rings offer click stops at varying degrees
- Rubberized metal knurled knobs - This allows for better gripping and feel and gives an enhanced look
- Made to high precision tolerances
- One knob adjustable resistance for horizontal panning
Starter package includes:
- Nodal Ninja 3 panoramic head
- Nodal Ninja 3 standard MKII rotator
- 2nd generation Camera Mounting Plate (CP-CP2)
- Two detent Rings: 15/0, 45/60
- 3x Metal Rail Stops for remembering your no-parallax point
- Hex Key + Misc parts
fir = Factory clearance sale in progress. Now you have a chance to buy a Nodal Ninja 3 for a lower price. These items are new, unopened, fully functional items with full 5 year warranty. Regarding the the FIR mark Manufacturer states that these fir products may show some minor signs or irregularity in how they look or in the finish/coating. The warranty does not cover these irregularities but it is actually very hard to spot these problems due to very high standards of the Nodal Ninja Quality Assurance process.
We Also Recommend
NODAL NINJA Ultimate R1 Adjustable Tilt + Rotator RD5 + Lens Ring
Nodal Ninja Ultimate R10 Google GTP V2 Canon 8-15mm Panoramic Head for Street View (fir)
NODAL NINJA 4 with RD16-II Advanced Rotator (fir)
Nodal Ninja Ultimate R10 Google GTP V2 Sigma 8mm Canon Panoramic Head for Street View (fir)